The Russians have been bombarding Ukraine with missiles and Iranian drones on a regular basis for more than 11 months now. A touching video was filmed during the last attack in Dnipro.
You can see a girl playing the Ukrainian national anthem in a shelter. The video posted online is being shared with youChannel 24The girl plays quite calmly, by the light of a flashlight, when enemy drones fly over her hometown. on the African musical instrument kalimba. A French Bulldog sat politely next to her, trying to calm her down. And while she was playing the national anthem, a male voice could be heard behind the scenes. Most likely it was the father. He actually talked to someone about the explosions in the city.
Did you hear a lot?… No, our windows didn't shake…, – he says, talking on the phone.
There was an arrival in Dnipro on January 26
- This was announced by the head of the Dnepropetrovsk Regional Council Nikolai Lukashuk. The corresponding message appeared in his telegram at 01:15. Then the official noted that “a hit in an industrial enterprise” was recorded. Fortunately, there were no casualties.
- Note that Dnepropetrovsk region was under the threat of both missile and drone attacks from the late evening of January 25 until late at night on January 26. So, at 22.25 Lukashuk warned residents about the threat of missile attacks.
- And already at 00:05 he stressed that “the danger has not passed.” He also added that the threat of repeated launches of occupiers' missiles remains.
- After another 15 minutes, he wrote that Shahids had been detected in the airspace of Dnepropetrovsk region. Then Lukashuk expressed the hope that “they won't be here soon”.
- If we talk about the arrival itself, then almost 100% we can assume that it was a rocket. We made the corresponding assumption, taking into account the message from the Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. The ministry noted that this night the enemy attacked Ukraine with 24 Shahid-136/131 drones. And our military managed to destroy all the drones.
The Kiev region was also under the threat of drone attacks. The KMVA sharply reminded the residents why they should not ignore air raid alerts under any circumstances. Remember that the enemy is as cunning as possible. And he can even get where you never expected.