A woman who shot her family was released from a psychiatric clinic: the case was taken to court


A woman who shot her family was released from a psychiatric clinic: the case was taken to court

A resident of Rivne, who shot her husband and wounded her 13-year-old daughter, was first sent to a psychiatric clinic for treatment. Not so long ago it became known that the woman was transferred to a regular hospital ward. She is now threatened by a cell in a real prison.

The murder of her husband by a resident of Rivne happened in September 2020. Then the medical commission admitted that she was not aware of her actions and needed the help of a psychotherapist. A year after the crime, the woman was sent to a mental hospital in the Khmelnitsky region.

The case was taken to court

It is known that the murderer was kept in a special ward under strict supervision of doctors until recently – that is, until February 2, 2022. However, the Supreme Court found that she deliberately took up arms, killed a man and wounded her daughter. Her case has already been taken to court and in the near future she will probably be transferred to a regular prison cell, where she will serve her sentence for the crime.

Note that the name of this woman is unknown, but she is the author of 45 scientific papers. After she wounded her daughter with a revolver, left her to bleed at the door of her grandparents' house. Actually, she pressed the bell and left.

Pay attention!The victim's lawyer, Leonid Voloshin, has repeatedly said that his ward suffers from a psychiatric illness, so the court does not have the right to decide on a preventive measure.

Other details of this case: what you need to know< /h2>

  • This incident happened around 5:00 am on September 5, 2022. The woman took the Flaubert pistol, went into the man's bedroom and shot him in the temple nearby – he died in a few seconds.
  • When she dealt with her husband, she went into the room where her 13-year-old daughter was sleeping. The woman shot the girl in the chest with a pistol. The daughter fell over on her stomach – then the mother decided to shoot again, but the cartridge jammed.
  • Then she took another gun owned by her husband and shot her daughter twice more in the back. After what she had done, she apparently finally realized what had happened. However, she took the wounded child not to the hospital, but to her grandparents' house.
  • Before the police arrived, the woman wanted to commit suicide. It is known that she shot herself in the head, but the bullet stuck in the skull. In addition, law enforcement officers caught her at the moment when she cut her veins.

Leave a Reply