Test + protection in one bottle 😏
A team of scientists from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard have created a mask with which you can find out if the person wearing it is infected with covid.
To do this, you need to go through the “gadget” for 90 minutes. After this time, a disposable sensor that is embedded inside the mask will show whether you have COVID-19 or not. The result will appear on the inside, so there is no need to worry about the reactions of passers-by. If COVID-19 is confirmed, the indicator will turn bright, if not, it will remain pale. SciTechDaily reports.
It is not yet possible to buy such a device. Inventors are still looking for a company willing to mass-produce innovative masks.
- How to wear masks and gloves in the heat 🔥
- Which mask is better – cloth or disposable? 😷
- Makeup for those who wear a mask: 7 bright ideas with an emphasis on the eyes
- Revenue of Moscow restaurants fell by 80% on the first day of introducing QR codes
- Using fake QR codes to visit cafes and restaurants can face up to two years in prison