“Answer will arrive”: Ukrainians gave advice to the United States on how to take revenge on Russia for the downed Reaper
On March 14, Russian invaders shot down an American MQ-9 Reaper drone over the Black Sea. The Ukrainians reacted violently to this and advised the United States to avenge the destroyed drone.
The Ukrainians once again called for more powerful weapons, such as long-range missiles, to be provided to our defenders. Then we will be able to take revenge on Russia for the downed Reaper, Channel 24 informs.
How Ukrainians advise the United States to avenge a drone shot down by Russia
Public figure and activist Sergei Sternenko said that the Russian plane that attacked the American MQ9 took off from the occupied Crimea, or rather, from the Belbek airbase. In his opinion, the best response to the attack would be to give Ukraine long-range missiles.
Then we will be able to destroy the Russian aviation in the Crimea, which also terrorizes the Ukrainians,” the activist said.
In addition, netizens hope that because of this high-profile case, Ukraine will receive ballistic missiles with a range of up to 300 kilometers ATACMS.
“They doubted the transfer of ATACAMS 300 – now they will stop doubting,” Ukrainians believe.
Other people support these thoughts. Ukrainians also call for a strike on the Russian Black Sea Fleet.
- Discussions over transferring F-16s to Ukraine have received a 'new impetus' after the White House rejected bipartisan calls to send US fighter jets into combat in the wake of Russia's attack on their MQ-9 Reaper.
- “ATACMS for Ukraine!”
- “Skiko still asks for fat rockets?!”
- “The Russians are happy that they shot down an American MQ-9 Reaper UAV, but they still have no idea what answer they will receive”
- “We are waiting for a response from the United States, they will definitely not tolerate such a slap in the face from monkeys”
Ukrainians reacted to Russian damage to the American MQ-9 Reaper / Screenshots
What is known about the downing of the American drone MQ-9 Reaper
- On March 14, a US Air Force MQ-9 Reaper drone fell over the Black Sea west of Crimea, monitoring the situation in the water area.
- Several times before the collision, 2 Russian Su-27 aircraft tried to intercept an American MQ-9 drone by dropping fuel in front of it.
- The Ministry of Defense of the aggressor country has already stated that the American UAV allegedly moved in the direction of the state border of Russia with “transponders turned off, violating the borders of the region of the regime for the use of airspace.”
- The White House said the downing of a US MQ-9 Reaper over the Black Sea was “dangerous and unprofessional.”
- By the way, the speaker of the Air Force of Ukraine, Yuriy Ignat, said that this incident is a consequence of the actions of a terrorist state that calls itself Russia.