All smartphones are based on the A15 Bionic chipset. But, while the iPhone 13 and i Phone 13 mini have a 5-core GPU, the iPhone 13 Pro and i Phone 13 Pro Max have a 6-core GPU. The A15 consists of 15 billion transistors and boasts an on-board 16-core Neural Engine.
The iPhone 13 and 13 mini have dual cameras with diagonal sensors. The sensors have increased in size and are capable of capturing 47% more light than in the iPhone 12 generation. There is also an optical image stabilization with a sensor shift. Previously, only the iPhone 12 Pro Max had this. Another significant innovation is the portrait mode for video.
The iPhone 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max have triple cameras. Support for 3x optical zoom is announced, and macro photography has also appeared (smartphones are focused from a distance of 2 cm).
The iPhone 13 and 13 mini have almost the same displays as the iPhone 12 and 12 mini. The refresh rate is only 60 Hz. But the brightness has slightly increased (by 27%). But the iPhone 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max received screens with a dynamic refresh rate from 10 to 120 Hz. The brightness went up from 800 to 1000 nits.
All four iPhone 13s have longer batteries than their iPhone 12 counterparts. The iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro Max last 2.5 hours longer than their predecessor counterparts. And iPhone 13 mini and iPhone 13 Pro – 1.5 hours.
Finally, the bangs are reduced by 20%.
Devices will be available for pre-order starting September 22. Sales are slated for September 24th.
Prices in Russia
- iPhone 13 mini 128 GB: 70 thousand rubles.
- iPhone 13 mini 256 GB: 80 thousand rubles.
- iPhone 13 mini 512 GB: 100 thousand rubles.
- iPhone 13 128 GB: 80 thousand rubles.
- iPhone 13 256 GB: 90 thousand rubles.
- iPhone 13 512 GB: 110 thousand rubles.
- iPhone 13 Pro 128 GB: 100 thousand rubles.
- iPhone 13 Pro 256 GB: 110 thousand rubles.
- iPhone 13 Pro 512 GB: 130 thousand rubles.
- iPhone 13 Pro 1 TB: 150 thousand rubles.
- iPhone 13 Pro Max 128 GB: 110 thousand rubles.
- iPhone 13 Pro Max 256 GB: 120 thousand rubles.
- iPhone 13 Pro Max 512 GB: 140 thousand rubles.
- iPhone 13 Pro Max 1 TB: 160 thousand rubles.
From other interesting news: TECNO Camon 18 Premier – the first TECNO flagship with a 108 megapixel camera.
Subscribe to our Zen channel not to miss the most interesting news.