Arestovich explained why the commander of the Defense Forces was replaced
Igor Tantsyura is described as a professional who knows his job well. Aleksey Arestovich, Advisor to the Head of the Office of the President, informed Channel 24 about this.
He also stressed that Brigadier General Serhiy Sobko had become Deputy Commander of the Territorial Defense Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
“One of the youngest brigade commanders. This is one of the most promising Ukrainian military”, Arestovich is convinced.
I think they can handle it, – stressed the adviser to the head of the Presidential Office.
Why Yuri Galushkin was replaced
Arestovich answered the question of the presenter why the front commander of the Troop Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Yuri Galushkin was replaced that there could be many reasons for this.
For example, according to him, Galushkin could have been replaced not for certain bad reasons, but for personnel rotation. For each stage of the development of forces, a person is selected who, according to his own and professional data, is able to ensure this development.
There are people who start it, there are people who run it, there are people who finish it. There are different people for each phase of development,” Alexey Arestovich explained.
The adviser to the head of the Office of the President of Ukraine also assured that Yuri Galushkin would certainly find a place that would correspond to his professional and personal qualities.
Full stream with Oleksiy Arestovich on Channel 24: watch the video< /p>
What is known about the replacement of the commander of the Troop Forces
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on May 15 signed a decree on the appointment the new commander of the Territorial Defense Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
- Major General Igor Tantsyura became the new commander. Earlier in 2022, he was appointed Chief of Staff – Deputy Commander of the Ground Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
- For personal courage and selfless actions, as well as for loyalty to the military oath, on May 2, 2022, Igor Tantsyura was awarded the Order of Bohdan Khmelnitsky III degree.
- Let us remind you that the previous commander of the Territorial Defense Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine was an experienced combat general Yuri Galushkin.
- The general was appointed to this post even before the start of Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine – on January 1.