In the Black Sea, the Armed Forces of Ukraine destroyed an enemy boat of the “Serna” type/Screenshot of Channel 24< p _ngcontent-sc86="" class="news-annotation">In the Black Sea near Serpent's Island, Ukrainian defenders continue to destroy the Russian fleet with lightning speed. So, according to the latest data, the forces of the operational command “South” destroyed a Russian boat of the “Serna” type.
In the Black Sea near Zmeiny Island, Ukrainian defenders continue to destroy the Russian fleet with lightning speed. So, according to the latest data, the forces of the operational command “South” destroyed a Russian boat of the “Serna” type.
The information about the downing of another enemy boat was confirmed by a representative of the Odessa military administration, Sergei Bratchuk. As the defenders of Ukraine noted, Serpent's Island became one of the iconic objects at the beginning of this invasion and continues to be a symbol of our intransigence. This time, it was possible to liquidate the high-speed landing craft of project 11770 – “Serna” near its shores.The vessel is intended for landing wheeled and tracked military equipment, as well as an amphibious unit (up to 92 people) on an unprepared coast.
Destruction of an object on the water off the coast of Zmeinoye: watch the video
So far, OK “South” has not told about the details of the destruction of another enemy equipment. However, the video shows that the operation was carried out thanks to Bayraktar TB2 unmanned systems.In addition, the strike was delivered immediately after the personnel boarded the ship. Therefore, we are waiting for updated data on the loss of the enemy.
Bringing down the Russian frigate “Admiral Makarov”
Russian frigate “Admiral Makarov”. Subsequently, it became known that the explosion on the frigate could have occurred as a result of a strike by the Ukrainian Neptune anti-ship missile.
As of the evening of the next day, confirmation of this information had not appeared. As Adviser to the Head of the Office of the President Oleksiy Arestovich noted, the data obtained could be another stuffing to raise the morale of Ukrainians.
Battles for Zmeiny Island: in short
- Russian occupation troops attacked Zmeiny Island on the first day of a full-scale invasion – February 24.
- Ukrainian border guards refused to surrender. After that, the connection with the defenders of the Snake disappeared. The island was occupied, the border guards were taken prisoner. However, the battles for the territory continue.
- On April 26, the Armed Forces of Ukraine attacked enemy positions on Zmeiny Island and destroyed the enemy Strela-10 anti-aircraft missile system.
- A new attack took place on April 30. This time the Russian soldiers were attacked from the air. In total, they managed to destroy 42 invaders, 3 anti-aircraft installations, another Strela-10 and communications equipment.
- On May 1, the defenders made another successful attack on the island. As a result, 3 anti-aircraft installations were destroyed.
- On May 2, two Russian boats of the Raptor type sailed to Zmeiny Island, at the same time our defenders liquidated enemy ships. The boats were destroyed using Bayraktar.
- Subsequently, the military from the operational command “South” showed a video showing the moment of hitting the enemy's military equipment.
- After the effective work of the Ukrainian Bayraktar TB2 on hostile positions on the temporarily occupied territory of Zmeiny Island, the Russian side launched a project for the mass evacuation of the wounded.