The Ukrainian Defense Forces are holding back the offensive of the occupiers in 4 directions. The hottest situation is in the Donbass, where fierce and bloody battles are taking place.
The situation at the front was told in the morning building of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Below you can see the current map of hostilities.
Where the Russians are advancing
The occupiers are trying to advance in the Limansky, Avdeevsky and Zaporozhye directions. However, the enemy has no success there. In addition, it continues offensive operations in the Bakhmut direction. In other directions, the invaders are defending themselves.
During the day on January 22, the Armed Forces of Ukraine repelled the attacks of infidels in the areas of the settlements of Stelmakhivka and Novoselovskoe in the Luhansk region and Vyemka, Razdolevka, Belogorovka, Paraskoveevka, Bakhmut, Stupochki, Novobakhmutovka, Pervomaiskoye and Maryinka in the Donetsk region .
Our aircraft delivered 3 strikes against enemy concentration areas. They also shot down an enemy Orlan-10 drone. Ukrainian missilemen and artillerymen hit 4 concentration areas of infidels and 3 ammunition depots.
There is no threat of an offensive in the North No offensive groups of Russians were found in the Slobozhansky direction.
However, they continue to shell settlements. For example, they covered the areas of the settlements of Sopych, Kharkivka and Popovka in the Sumy region and Veterinary, Strelka, Zelenoe, Pilnaya, Volchansk, Novomlynsk, Staritsa and Dvurechnaya in the Kharkiv region with fire from mortars and artillery.
Map hostilities as of January 23:
Shelling along the entire frontline
- In the Kupyansk direction, the invaders shelled Petropavlovka , Tabaevka, Sinkovka, Krakhmalnoe and Kupyansk, as well as Novoselovskoe and Stelmakhovka in the Luhansk region.
- In the Limansky direction, Makiivka, Ploshchadka, Chervonopopovka, Serebryanskoe forestry and Kuzmino of the Luhansk region fell under the fire.
- In Bakhmutsky – districts of 21 settlements. Among them are Verkhnekamennoye, Krasnopolovka, Zheleznoye, Belogorovka, Krasnaya Gora, Bakhmut, Kurdyumovka and Mayorsk of the Donetsk region.
- In the Avdeevka direction, Avdeevka, Nevelskoye, Pervomayskoye, Krasnogorovka, Georgievka and Maryinka fell into enemy fire.
- In the Novopavlovsk direction, the enemy fired artillery and mortars at the Bogoyavlenka and Nikolsky districts of the Donetsk region.
- In the Zaporozhye direction, more than 20 settlements were hit by artillery fire, in particular, Svobodnoye Pole, Vremivka and Novopol in the Donetsk region and Gulyaipole, Pavlovka, Novodanilovka, Stepnoye, Orekhov, Shcherbaki and Malaya Tokmachka of the Zaporozhye region.
- In the Kherson direction, in particular, shelling from the MLRS was subjected to the areas of the settlements of Dudchany, Ingulets, Gavrilovka, Burgunka, Monastyrskoe, Antonovka and Kherson.