ASC resumed work in Kiev
< /p>The work of the ASC in Kyiv/U-LEAD
At the Kiev ASC, they resume accepting documents and provide passport services. They also partially begin to work with legal entities and entrepreneurs.
During 2 weeks of work, about 2,000 administrative services were provided at the ASC in Kyiv. Of these, more than 1400 – personally. This was reported on April 16.
The work of the ASC was resumed in Kiev. From April 18, the ASCs in the capital will work from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 17:00, the message says.
Acceptance of documents for passport services has been resumed at 6 ASCs:
- < li>CSC of Kyiv – Dniprovska embankment street, 19-B;
- CSC of the Goloseevskaya RSA – Goloseevsky Avenue, 42; li>TsPAU of Desnyanskaya RSA – Mayakovsky Avenue, 29;
- TsPAU of Solomenskaya RSA – Prospect Povitroflotsky, 41;
- TsPAU of Shevchenkovsky Regional State Administration – Taras Shevchenko Boulevard, 26/4.
3 more ASCs resumed work with legal entities and individual entrepreneurs by appointment:
- Darnytsky, Oleinyka street, 21;
- Dneprovsky, Kharkivskoe shosse street, 18;
- Obolonsky, Marshala Tymoshenko street, 16
You can make an appointment by the link or by phone: 202-60-38, 202-60 -39.