At night, Russia attacked the South with drones: the defenders destroyed 7 hostile targets
Russian invaders continue to terrorize the civilian population of Ukraine. On the night of January 1-2, the enemy attacked our country with Iranian drones.
Colonel of OK Yug Vladislav Nazarov said that enemy drones attacked the Mykolaiv region at night. However, the Southern Defense Forces provide stable control of the situation.
Invaders attacked Mykolaiv region
During a night drone attack, in the Mykolaiv region, the forces and means of air defense of the air command “South” destroyed 6 “Shahed-136” and 1 more – a unit of the National Guard.
Also, one enemy drone was shot down by the air defense forces in Uman.
According to Nazarov, the storm continues in the sea, the ship grouping of the enemy in the Black Sea consists of 6 units, including 1 VDK, in Azov – 1. Rocket carriers – at base points.
< h2 class="news-subtitle cke-markup">Terrible Kyiv Attack
- Also that night, the enemy attacked the capital of Ukraine. 20 air targets were shot down in the sky over Kyiv this night. Unfortunately, some of the “Shahids” still managed to harm the residents of the capital.
- It is known that a powerful explosion thundered in the Desnyansky district of Kyiv. Subsequently, Deputy Head of the Office of the President Kirill Tymoshenko noted that fragments of a drone fell on the roadway there.
- It also became known that a 19-year-old guy was injured as a result of the drone attack. By negligence, he received a cut wound on his foot, stepping on the glass, which shattered after the fall of debris.
- On New Year's Eve, the invaders also attacked Kyiv with kamikaze drones. Then, almost until dawn, Ukrainian defenders shot them down in the sky over the capital. It is known that at that time it was possible to shoot down 32 enemy air targets. Everyone was involved in this. “Shahids” shot down from MANPADS, aircraft, air defense systems.
- Outrageous photos of the wreckage of enemy drones were shown on the network. Before releasing the drones, the Russians left “congratulations” on them for the Ukrainians.