Arestovich spoke about the battles for Severodonetsk/Collage of Channel 24
Aleksey Arestovich stated that the attack on Severodonetsk continues. It is preliminary known that at least 12 people were killed as a result of the attack by the Russians.
Aleksei Arestovich, adviser to the head of the President's Office, reported the relevant information. The analyst stated this on May 19 – on the 85th day of the war that Russia started against Ukraine.
Infidels are trying to seize Severodonetsk
Yermak's adviser said that the regional OVA reported that 12 civilians and many wounded had already died due to enemy shelling. Unfortunately, the data may change, because the doctors are fighting for the lives of the wounded.
This means that the enemy is close to the city, which has been directly shelling for a long time. Well, here's the Russian style of war: they began to hit the city with military artillery so thoroughly. And I don’t want to comment on this, everything is clear, – said Arestovich.
He added that infidels are hitting the city, knowing that civilians will suffer. The ex-military said that the enemies are trying to hit military positions, but here the question is: “And if the civilian population – and fuck them.”
Alexei Arestovich also assured that this is the main difference between the army the occupier and the Armed Forces of Ukraine:
- “The Armed Forces of Ukraine, when faced with the choice to hit civilians or not, always refuse, prefer to miss a fat military target and never hit civilians;
- the Russian army always interprets unambiguously: if it is possible to hit the enemy, then we hit the civilian one. Sometimes they hit directly on peaceful targets. And in this case, I find it difficult to say even more than that.”
The adviser to the head of the President's Office explained that the infidels picked up those forces that were in reserve on the territory of the Russian Novgorod region. From there, in the direction of Severodonetsk, a part of 8 – 10 battalion tactical groups.Despite this, there were no significant changes at the front.
Arestovich spoke about the actions of the invaders near Severodonetsk
Alexei Arestovich explained that the kafirs are directing the main force to the Bakhmut highway in the west and east of Popasna. Added that there were no significant changes at the front.
Theoretically, there is a danger of creating an encirclement in Severodonetsk. Within 2 days, Russian troops managed to mark the movement in the direction of closing the cordon. But not in this way, not with the same forces and not at the right distance for this danger to become serious. They (Russian propagandists – Channel 24) are announcing things that are far from being determined, – said Arestovich.
Yermak's adviser explained that there was a large plant in Severodonek. However, he assured me that the Russian self thinks like Russian commanders.
Alexey Arestovich explained:
- “To say that they have enough troops to storm the city, if the correct military operations begin there, and this is the defense of every house, they spent all the groups that stormed the city only in Popasnaya. They left 20% of the personnel in the best “case. Therefore, this is a very sad story, difficult”;
- Russia hopes to cordon off the city and that the Armed Forces of Ukraine will leave on their own, fearing this.
Yermak's adviser also said that in a few days it will become clear what decisions were made in Russia – to close the cordon of Severodonetsk or to go on a direct assault on the city.
He added that we have an advantage in strength, and in Russia – in technology.
We are at the moment when there is an assault, probing, and I physically feel how the Russian command is now making a decision – yes or no. Get involved in street fights, quit or not. That is, they decide where to throw the reserves – to close the cordon or to directly assault Severodonetsk, – said Arestovich.
Eksvoysky said that in Russia it is a very difficult choice – and within a day – two of us we will understand what bet placed.
“Yes, now, I suspect that they are bent over their cards, scratching their heads, trying to figure out where and how,” the adviser to the head of the Presidential Office explained.
The situation in Severodonetsk: in short
- < li> In the evening of May 19, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine reported that the Russians were storming near Severodonetsk. However, the Russian invaders suffered losses and retreated.
- On May 19, the head of the Luhansk OVA Serhiy Gaidai said that the infidels had thrown their forces into “cutting off” the Luhansk region from the territory of Ukraine. In particular, the enemies want to seize the highway to Lisichansk – Bakhmut for this.
- On May 19, infidels also randomly shelled the Lugansk region from heavy weapons in the morning. The attacks did not stop until the evening. As a result of the shelling of residential buildings, 12 people were killed, another 40 were injured.
- Sergei Gaidai said that on May 18 there were 15 attacks on Severodonetsk “Azott” and in the Luhansk region.
- Follows recall that on May 17, Volodymyr Zelensky explained that Severodonetsk and other cities of Donbass still remain the main target of the invaders.