With a few exceptions (U21 team players), the professional SK Rapid team has been on vacation in early summer since Whit Sunday. In two weeks, however, head coach Dietmar Kühbauer is asking his team to start training. Now the first test game opponents have been fixed.
Training starts on Monday, June 14th at 3:00 p.m. on the grounds of the Allianz Stadium. The following two days are the various sports medicine and performance diagnostic examinations on the program.
More at SPOX
- Interest in Rapid Vienna's Deni Alar
- Wimmer changes to SK Rapid
- Will Rapid also lose Maximilian Ullmann?
The draw for the second qualifying round for the UEFA Champions League will take place on June 15, at which SK Rapid will take place on 20/21. or 27./28. July will attend.
This year's training camp is scheduled from June 26th to July 3rd in Bad Tatzmannsdorf, where Ercan Kara & Co will be accommodated in the Avita Resort.
The planned test game dates
- Saturday, June 26th at 5 p.m .: SK Rapid vs SV Lafnitz in the Rohrbach an der Lafnitz stadium
- Wednesday, June 30th at 6:00 p.m .: SK Rapid vs SV Oberwart in the Informstadion Oberwart
- Saturday, July 3rd: Opponents and exact venue still open
- Saturday, July 10th at 6:30 p.m .: SK Rapid vs FC Copenhagen in the Allianz Stadium
The first national competitive games will be on the program between July 16 and 18 (ÖFB Cup) and July 23 and 25 (Bundesliga).