Mother and daughter died because of the Russian attack/Collage of 24 channels
As a result of an attack on a high-rise building in Sergeevka, two judges were killed. We are talking about the current judge of the Slavyansky City District Court of Donetsk region and her mother, who was also a judge.
Relevant information was made public on July 2. This was written on the page of the court.
As a result of the attack on Sergeevka, judges were killed
On July 1, 2022, during a rocket attack on the village of Sergeevka, Odessa region, Olga Vitalievna Ilyashevich, a judge of the Slavyansky City District Court of the Donetsk Region, and her mother, Maria Avramovna Ilyashevich, were killed. She was also a judge, the report says.
The Donetsk Court of Appeal reported that Olga Ilyashevich had a son, Andrei. The court wrote the son's card number – 4149629354565418. People can help their son with the burial of his mother and grandmother on it.
The court also expressed condolences and support to the families of the victims.
“Let the memory always be live in your hearts,” the court called.
Missile attack on Sergeevka in the Odessa region.
- On July 1, Russian invaders launched three rockets at the village of Sergeevka. Two hit the recreation centers, one hit a 9-storey building and destroyed the entrance. It is known that approximately 150 people lived in the house.
- The day after the tragedy, First Deputy Interior Minister Yevgeny Yenin said that not a single person went into hiding during an air raid from the house in Sergeevka – everyone remained in their apartments.
- Enin explained that he understands how difficult it is to wake up at night and that Ukrainians are already used to such situations. But it is vigilance that helps to save lives, and therefore you should not ignore the sirens.
- As a result of the attack of infidels in Sergeevka, 21 people died. It is known that a 10-year-old boy died, children aged 4 and 17 were injured.
- A total of 39 people were injured. The representative of the Odesa OVA Sergey Bratchuk said that some people are in a very difficult condition. Doctors are doing everything to save their lives.
Natalya Gumenyuk told the details of the rocket attacks in the Odessa region: video