Russia also got a powerful earthquake. On February 7, aftershocks were recorded near the Kuril Islands.
The magnitude of the earthquake is 5.8. This is reported by the propaganda media, informs Channel 24.
Russia also got the earthquake
As it became known, 7 February in the Pacific Ocean near the Kuril Islands, an earthquake with a magnitude of 5.8 was recorded.
An earthquake was recorded near the Kuril Islands/Map
Now I wonder if earthquakes will reach the major cities of Russia…
Pay attention! The Kuril Islands are administratively part of Sakhalin region of Russia. They cover 20 large and more than 30 small islands, which are divided into the Greater Kuril ridge and the Lesser Kuril ridge.On February 6, an earthquake was felt in Baghdad. Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov is currently visiting there. He was supposed to meet with Iraqi President Abdel Latif Rashid, Prime Minister Mohammed al-Sudani and other Iraqi politicians.
The tragedy in Turkey and Syria: what is known< /h2>
- A 7.8-magnitude earthquake hit southeastern Turkey.
- On the Syrian side of the border, an earthquake devastated opposition-controlled regions.
- As of February 7, the number of injured in the two countries has risen to 19,245 and the death toll to 4,214.
- The WHO warns that the death toll is likely to rise eightfold as rescuers find more victims under the rubble.
- A 3-year-old boy miraculously survived from under the rubble. Miran was under the rubble of the house for more than 20 hours.
- In Turkey, six Ukrainians were found who did not get in touch after a powerful earthquake. They are in a satisfactory condition.
- A Ukrainian woman who survived the earthquake in Turkey said that there were two powerful waves of the earthquake. The third was somewhat weaker. Between shaking, she managed to run into the apartment for a mobile phone and documents.
- In Turkey, people trying to leave the earthquake-affected regions created traffic congestion, hindering the efforts of emergency teams trying to reach the affected areas.< /li>
- By the way, the earthquake on February 6 was the biggest disaster in the country since 1939.