For mentally ill Putin, defenders of Mariupol are personal enemies – Kovalenko
Defenders of Azov have become Putin's personal enemies/collage of Channel 24
The families of the defenders of Azovstal appealed to the Chinese leadership with a request to release their relatives from the siege in Mariupol. The situation at the plant, which is still defended by our soldiers, is catastrophic.
The military-political observer Alexander Kovalenko spoke about this on the air of Channel 24. He also noted that on the diplomatic platform, China will first of all try to use the situation in Mariupol to its advantage.
The response of the Chinese leadership will be, because such requests cannot be ignored, says Kovalenko.
Will China help release the defenders of Mariupol
“If we are talking about a diplomatic line, then it will be as loud and pretentious as possible, but this will not have any result. Because Russia, in particular such a mentally ill person as Putin, they have no desire to leave the defenders of Mariupol alive,” he is convinced military-political observer
The Kremlin needs soldiers from Azovstal either dead or prisoners, this is such a harsh reality, because Putin believes that the defenders of Mariupol, who are in Azovstal, are his personal enemies, – says Alexander Kovalenko.
Kovalenko sees the reason for Putin's atrocities against Azovstal is that the inflexible warriors of Mariupol broke the entire potential of the Russian army, disgraced all its “power”.
“When we say that our defenders continue to defend Azovstal, then should understand that almost a month ago Shoigu reported to Putin that Mariupol is completely under the control of the Russians,” says Kovalenko.
What is known about the evacuation from Azovstal: latest news
- Wounded Ukrainian soldiers may be evacuated from the Mariupol garrison. The Ukrainian authorities are asking politicians, journalists and public figures to refrain from commenting.
- Now the Ukrainian side is negotiating with the Russian invaders on the evacuation of 60 people from Azovstal in Mariupol.
- Ukraine is fighting in the international arena to save the wounded defenders of Azovstal. The corresponding statement in the UN Security Council was made by the permanent representative of Ukraine to the organization Serhiy Kislytsya.
- Russian infidels continue to foul Azovstal. As noted in the General Staff, after the evacuation of civilians from the plant, the attacks will only intensify.
- The enemy wants to get on the ground to the territory of the plant. For this, the infidels hide behind shelling. Captain Svyatoslav Palamar with the call sign “Kalina” said that infidels are constantly trying to get into the territory of the plant. However, our heroic defenders resist them, so the Russian troops suffer losses.
- Ukrainian ex-presidents Leonid Kuchma, Viktor Yushchenko and Petro Poroshenko addressed the member states of the European Union, the United States of America, Canada, China, Turkey, and also to the UN with a call to save the defenders of Azovstal.
- The letter with the text of the statement was published by the presidents, as well as their representatives. The main message is to help the Ukrainian authorities in the issue of saving Ukrainians, who are cynically exterminating on the orders of the Russian dictator Putin.