There are a lot of wounded in the Russian army. Therefore, the enemies are now using not only hospitals for the treatment of personnel, but also other free premises in the occupied territories.
Our military said that the Russians were probably so frightened that even doctors were called from Crimea . What is happening at the front and what problems the enemies have, read on.
What is known about the wounded Russians
The enemy daily suffers losses in the war unleashed by him. According to available information, more than 300 wounded infidels are being treated only in the surgical department of the city hospital of Starobilsk, Luhansk region, – explained the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Moreover, the Russian invaders in the temporarily occupied part of the Kherson region use not only medical institutions, which are already overcrowded:even kindergartens are being equipped as field hospitals.
According to the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Russians in the Kherson region:
- All doctors have been replaced in the central hospital of Nizhny Sirogozov. Moreover, only Russian infidels are now being treated there;
- local doctors have been fired in Kalanchak. Medical staff from the Crimea were put in their place. The Russians forbade local residents even to come to the hospital.
AFU powerfully attacked the enemy
Over the past day, Ukrainian aviation of the Defense Forces hit the enemy’s concentration areas 18 times and 4 times positions of its anti-aircraft missile systems.
Also, our defenders shot down 2 reconnaissance drones “Orlan-10” and “Merlin-VR”, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine said.
In addition, Ukrainian missile units troops and artillery hit:
- enemy command post;
- 2 concentration areas;
- infidels' ammunition depot.
< p>Over the past day, units of the Defense Forces of Ukraine repelled the attacks of invaders in the areas of the settlements of Novoselovskoe, Ploshchadka and Krasnopopovka in the Lugansk region and Belogorivka, Razdolevka, Vasyukovka, Krasnaya Gora, Yagodnoe, Bakhmut, Predtechino, Vodiane and Marinka in the Donetsk region.
In the Volynsky, Polessky, Seversky and Slobozhansky directions, in the regions bordering Ukraine, the enemy contains certain enemy units. However, the Ukrainian forces did not detect the offensive groups of the enemy.
Briefly about the losses of the enemy
- The head of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, Mark Milley, at a briefing as part of the meeting in the Rammstein format on January 20 stated that Russian casualties were well over 100,000.
- Mark Milley also noted that there were many Russian troops on the front line from Kharkiv to Kherson. Until the end of 2023, it will be “extremely difficult” to expel them from Ukraine, but it is possible.
- As of the morning of January 20, the enemy lost 770 personnel over the past day alone. From February 24, 2022 – 119,300 infidels. No less large-scale and losses in technology. Read about it behind the link.