He was treated with a poisonous frog for a hangover: a former top manager of Lukoil died in Russia
The former top manager of the Russian oil giant Lukoil, billionaire Alexander Subbotin, died in Mytishchi after an anti-hangover session with shamans.
In for several days rossIysky rich man Subbotin continuously drank alcohol.
Mash writes about this in Telegram. p>
Shaman Magua and his wife, according to journalists, received clients in a private home and offered treatment with a poisonous frog. The victim's skin was cut and frog poison was dripped. After vomiting, he should feel better.
Magua, according to the publication, practiced summoning spirits, sacrificing animals and bathing clients in blood.
The publication notes that Subbotin knew the Magua family for a long time and often used their services. In the process of treating a hangover, he suddenly became ill – his heart ached. The shaman did not call an ambulance, gave the victim Corvalol and put him to bed.