As a result of a plane crash in Brovary on January 18, 14 people died. Among them is Tatyana Boychenko, who on that tragic day saw her daughter off to kindergarten.
Today, January 22, Tatyana Boychenko was said goodbye in Brovary. About this24 Channel informs.
On January 18, Tatyana Boychenko saw off her little daughter Sophia to kindergarten.
A 46-year-old woman died under the rubble of a burning ceiling. Sofia, fortunately, was not injured, the media noted.
Channel 24 brings sincere condolences to the families and friends of those who died as a result of a plane crash in Brovary.
Tatiana Boychenko died as a result of a plane crash in Brovary/Photo by Tribune – Brovary
Tatyana Boichenko was said goodbye on January 22/Photo Tribuna – Brovary
Briefly, what you need to know about the plane crash in Brovary
- At about 08:20 on January 18 at the kindergarten a helicopter of the State Emergency Service crashed in Brovary.
- The leadership of the Ministry of Internal Affairs was on board. They were going on a business trip to one of the hot spots.
- As a result of a helicopter crash, a strong fire broke out in a kindergarten.
- 14 people are known to have died, including one child.
- 25 people were injured, including 11 children.
- The circumstances of the tragedy are being investigated . The SBU launched an investigation. The investigation considers three versions: violation of flight rules; helicopter malfunction; intentional actions to destroy a helicopter.
< li>Denis Monastyrsky, Minister of Internal Affairs, his First Deputy Yevgeny Yenin and State Secretary of the Ministry of Internal Affairs Yury Lubkovich died as a result of the plane crash.
Pay attention! 24 The channel collected everything that is known about the plane crash in Brovary. Read about it here.