In Chuguev, they showed a high-rise building shelled by the occupiers: a man was injured
A high-rise building fired upon by the invaders was shown in Chuguev/Collage of 24 channels occupiers again turned out to be Chuguev, Kharkov region. The enemy continues to fire on residential buildings of the civilian population.
On the morning of July 28, the invaders carried out a massive shelling of Chuguev, resulting in 3 fires in the private sector and a multi-storey residential building.
The State Emergency Service reported that the following were on fire:
- a residential building and a garage on an area of approximately 80 square meters,
- a summer kitchen and another outbuilding on an area of 120 square meters,
- an apartment in a residential 9-storey building.
What is known about the victims
According to preliminary data, one person was injured.
In total, 7 units of fire and rescue equipment and 40 personnel of the State Emergency Service were involved in the elimination of these fires. The last fire was extinguished at 09:00.
A high-rise building in Chuguev fired upon by the invaders/Photo by the State Emergency Service
Previous large-scale shelling of Chuguev
- On the night of July 25, the Russian invaders launched a missile attack on Chuguev. The Russians hit the school and the House of Culture. At first it was reported that at least three people were under the rubble. It was also known that a 46-year-old woman was injured.
- Russian invaders fired 10 shells from S-300 anti-aircraft missile systems at Chuguev. They are designed to fight tactical aircraft and missiles, but the invaders decided to use them against the civilian population.
- As of the morning of July 27, it was known that 2 people were killed as a result of the shelling of Chuguev by the invaders. Subsequently, the head of the Kharkiv OVA, Oleg Sinegubov, reported another victim – an elderly woman.