In Kharkiv region, as a result of enemy shelling, 2 people were killed in a day, another 10 were injured
In Kharkiv region, as a result of enemy shelling, 2 people were killed in a day, another 10 were injured/Illustrative photo/RosSMI
Russian invaders continue to shell Kharkiv region. They cynically bomb residential buildings.
During May 16 Russian infidels fired at the settlements of the Kharkov and Chuguev regions. There were dead and wounded.
Enemy shells fly into residential buildings
Over the past day, 10 residents of the Kharkiv region were injured, two more died. As a result of enemy shelling, people were injured in the following settlements:
- In Tsirkuny two people were injured, a 40-year-old man died.
- In Rogan two people were injured.
- In Pechenegsa shell hit a residential building: one resident was killed, another was injured.
- In Malinovka three people were injured.
- In Korobochkino > two people were injured.
The Kharkiv Regional Military Administration added that fighting is now ongoing in the Izyum direction. The occupiers are trying to hold their positions in order to prevent the AFU from carrying out a counteroffensive.
Latest news from the Kharkiv region:
- The tense situation in the Zolochiv community of the Kharkiv region, which is now temporarily occupied. According to preliminary data, there are already about 30 dead civilians . One of them was especially cruelly killed by the occupiers: they drove out in an armored personnel carrier and shot at the car where a civilian was sitting. His body could not be carried away for a long time. The rest of the women died due to shelling near one of the churches. Her body could not be fully recovered.
- The situation in Kharkiv has more or less stabilized. To city about 600,000 local residents have already returned. Every day, as Oleg Sinegubov, chairman of the Kharkiv Regional Police Department, noted, 2,000 people arrive in the city by rail alone.
- Recently, the 227th battalion of the 127th brigade The Territorial Defense Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine drove the invaders out of the state border in the Kharkiv region. There they recorded a video message to President Volodymyr Zelensky, who sincerely thanked them.
- Nevertheless, Russian invaders are still in the Kharkiv region. They are trying to stop the advance of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. At Ternovaya, the enemy tried to attack, but the Ukrainian military successfully repulsed it. In addition, the defenders destroyed an enemy ammunition depot in the Izyum direction.