In the Dnipropetrovsk region, a girl was injured during a fire: she was hospitalized in a hospital

World News

 In the Dnepropetrovsk region, a girl was injured in a fire: she was hospitalized in a hospital

In the city of Kamenskoye, Dnepropetrovsk region, a fire broke out in one of the apartments of a five-story residential building located on Tsimlyanskaya Street in the Southern District.

According to the State Emergency Situations Service, a fire broke out in the bedroom of an apartment on the fourth floor of the building.

Rescuers found out that a sofa and other furniture inside the house was on fire. The flames damaged household appliances and furniture in a total area of ​​about 4 square meters. m.

As a result of the fire, a girl was injured , who was taken by an emergency carriage to the Kamensk city hospital. She was hospitalized with a preliminary diagnosis of poisoning by combustion products.

The fire was localized 25 minutes after receiving a report of the fire, and after another two minutes it was completely extinguished.

Nine rescuers were brought in to extinguish the flame and three units of fire and rescue equipment of the State Emergency Service in the Dnipropetrovsk region.

Leave a Reply

one × one =