In the Odessa region, a supporter of the “Russian world” was sentenced to 8 years – he handed over the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine to the enemy
A traitor to Ukraine was convicted in the Odessa region/Collage of 24 channels
While the Armed Forces of Ukraine are pushing the Russian invaders out of Ukraine, traitors collaborating with the enemy are still being found in our state. So in the Odessa region, another admirer of the “Russian world” was exposed and condemned.
This was announced by the speaker of the operational command “South” Vladislav Nazarov. According to him, the traitor to Ukraine was discovered as a result of counter-sabotage measures that are currently ongoing in the Odessa region. , the investigation established that the traitor supported the illegal invasion and conduct of military-terrorist actions by Russian armed formations in Ukraine. According to information, he provided illegal pro-Russian representatives of the occupied territory of the Lugansk region with information about:
- quantity, deployment and movement of military equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine;
- territorial defense checkpoints;
- border detachments;
- number of personnel
A man was sentenced to 8 years
Also, as Nazarov noted, a smooth-bore firearm was found in the house of a traitor to Ukraine, for which he did not have a permit. In addition, law enforcement officers found an explosive substance of the hexogen type.
A fan of the “Russian measure” was sentenced by the Ukrainian “themis” to 8 years in prison. At the same time, the property of the traitor of Ukraine was confiscated.
The traitor of Ukraine was exposed and convicted in the Odessa region: watch the video of OK “South”
Exposing the traitors of Ukraine: recent cases
- Employees of the Security Service of Ukraine detained an FSB agent in the suburbs of Kharkov. According to the SBU, the man was handing over the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine to the enemy, so the traitor was informed of suspicion. It is noted that he faces up to 12 years in prison.
- SBU representative Artem Dekhtyarenko said that in Kyiv, an FSB agent, who was recruited by the enemy back in 2014, was sentenced to 8 years. According to him, the traitor corrected the rocket attacks of Russian invaders on energy and water supply facilities.
- In Dnipro, SBU officers detained a Russian agent who was collecting information about the location of mobile communications facilities and Ukrainian military units. According to the department, his “connector” in the aggressor country was one of the pro-Russian bloggers, who has more than 300,000 subscribers.
- A group of pro-Russian Internet agents was exposed and neutralized in the Zhytomyr region. It is noted that the criminals distributed propaganda publications through social networks in support of Russian aggression against Ukraine. In addition, enemy agitators were exposed in the region, who publicly called on local residents to support the invaders.