In the Odessa region, it was forbidden to enter and enter the territory of forests
In the Odessa region, it was forbidden to enter and enter the territory of forests (illustrative photo)/Channel 24
In the Odessa region, the authorities forbade entering and driving into the forests. The decision was made due to the large number of fires in ecosystems.
The corresponding order was signed by the head of the Odessa Regional Military Administration Maxim Marchenko.
In order to prevent the threat of fires in natural ecosystems , as well as for a quick and effective response to such incidents, it is forbidden to enter the forests.
Who is allowed to enter
According to the Odessa OVA, now Vehicles allowed to enter the forests:
- Ukrainian Armed Forces;
- State Border Service;
- State Special Transport Service;
- State Service for Special Communications and Information;
- National Guard;
- Foreign Intelligence Service;
- State Security Department;
- Ministry of Internal Affairs;< /li>
- State Forest Guard of Ukraine.