In the Sumy region introduced additional regime restrictions: a list of prohibitions for civilians
New bans were introduced for residents of the border areas of the Sumy region/Collage of 24 channels
Due to the shelling of the border area of the Sumy region by Russia, a number of bans have been introduced for the local population. All of them concern territories within 20 km from the border with Russia.
Innovations concern residents of parts of the Akhtyrsky, Sumy, Konotop and Shostkinsky districts. They will remain in effect until the end of martial law.
What bans have been introduced for residents of border areas
From today until the end of martial law, residents of 20- kilometer zone near the border with Russia is prohibited:
- the movement of persons and vehicles;
- being in forests and forest belts;
- do it outside settlements between 21:00 and 07:00;
- flying any aircraft;
- hunting, fishing and other forms of recreation;
- wearing military uniforms by civilians population.