Kim posted a video of how a Russian missile hit a residential building in Nikolaev
Video of a missile hitting a house in Nikolaev appeared/Channel 24 Collage
Vitaly Kim posted a video showing how a Russian missile hit a residential building. As a result of the rocket hit, people were killed and injured.
The head of the Nikolaev OVA published the corresponding video on the evening of June 29. By the way, a Russian rocket hit the building in the morning of the same day.
A video of a rocket hitting a house in Nikolaev has appeared
Garbage! How to explain it? Where is the logic? Russia is a terrorist sub-state,” Kim wrote.
It is known that as of 17:10 on June 29, 5 people were killed because of a Russian missile. Another 5 were injured. It is worth remembering that Moscow hit the city at 06.25, when people in the house were sleeping peacefully.
Kim showed the moment of Russian missile intervention in the house: video of the moment of the tragedy
Briefly about the tragic attack on Mykolaiv on June 29
- At dawn on June 29, explosions again thundered in Nikolaev. The mayor of the city, Oleg Senkevich, wrote that rescuers and doctors had gone to the scene of the explosions.
- Subsequently, the mayor said that a Russian missile had hit a high-rise building. As a result of the attack, apartments from the third to the fifth floors were destroyed in one entrance. A fire broke out there. In neighboring houses, the shock wave knocked out the windows.
- The head of the Nikolaev OVA, Vitaly Kim, said that, as of the morning of June 29, there were 3 dead and wounded. Unfortunately, 5 victims and 5 injured were subsequently reported.
- The head of the Nikolaev regional council, Anna Zamazeeva, said that infidels fired 10 rockets at Nikolaev in just half an hour.
- The mayor of Nikolaev, Alexander Senkevich, said that enemy missiles also hit the garage cooperative – 11 garages and 9 cars burned down there. In addition, the enemy attacked the recreation center, port and industrial infrastructure. The military commandant's office of the city's defense explained that in total more than ten missiles were fired at Nikolaev and the suburbs.