Head of the Luhansk OVA Serhiy Gaidai reported on his telegram channel that the last gas distribution station in the Lugansk region had stopped its work. From May 25, 2022, the Luhansk region is completely without blue fuel.
Gaidai said that the cessation of work was caused by the constant shelling of the Russian invaders. As a result of another attack at a gas distribution station, one of the employees of the gas distribution station was injured. The husband was subjected to an acubotram while he was adjusting the automation at the station.
As of yesterday, 36,000 subscribers in three settlements remained with gas in the Luhansk region, and the remnants of the blue there would be enough fuel in the main pipes for a month and a half,” wrote the chairman of the OVA.
From now on, there is no gas everywhere in the Luhansk region, Gaidai said. Due to these shelling by the Russian army, the said gas distribution station also stopped working, which led to the lack of centralized gas supply in these settlements.
The region remains completely de-energized as before. There is also no centralized water supply. Rescuers deliver water for the needs of the population, – said Serhiy Gaidai.
Battle for Donbass: latest news
- The invaders moved north through Zolote – they had little success from the encirclement of Severodonetsk. However, they are unlikely to be able to go further.
- Russian infidels are trying to surround Severodonetsk and Lisichansk. Consequently, they are shelling the surrounding area with all their weapons. With such shelling, they hit the oil refinery.
- The fact that the enemy is increasing the offensive in the East of Ukraine is obvious outside the state as well. The British Ministry of Defense noted that the Armed Forces of Ukraine have well-deployed defensive positions in Donbas, maintain effective command and control over this front.
- Deputy Minister of Defense Anna Malyar emphasized that Russian troops are trying to cordon off the Armed Forces of Ukraine in Donbas. They do not succeed, but a very serious struggle is underway.
- Despite the hardest fighting in the Donbass, the Ukrainian defenders inflict powerful blows on the aggressor. That is why any success of the infidels is definitely not for long. This is proved by the fact that during the 3 months of the war in Ukraine, our heroic military liquidated 29,450 enemy fighters as of the morning of May 25.