The command of the Ukrainian army stated that the Russians still intend to destroy the entire critical infrastructure of our state and endanger ordinary Ukrainians. However, the Ukrainian defenders continue to repel enemy attacks and strike at the occupying units.
For 331 days, the soldiers of the Armed Forces have not allowed Putin to realize his plans to seize all of Ukraine. Obviously, the occupiers fail on the battlefield, so they are forced to attack civilian and energy infrastructure. By doing this, they violate the norms of international humanitarian law, the laws and customs of warfare.
What is the situation in different directions
According to the General Staff, during the day, the invaders launched 2 missile strikes on the civilian infrastructure of Kramatorsk in the Donetsk region and 12 air strikes in general. Also, the enemies fired 29 times from MLRS, in particular, Nikopol.
The enemy does not abandon his aggressive plans. Conducts offensive operations in the Bakhmut, Avdeevsky and Zaporozhye directions, increases the intensity of the use of aviation. He is conducting defense in the Kupyansky, Limansky, Novopavlovsky and Kherson directions, – they write in the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
At the same time, inVolynsky, Seversky yes Slobozhansky directions in the border areas with Ukraine, the invaders did not form offensive groups. Although the so-called “exercises” are still going on in Belarus.
Belarus continues to provide comprehensive support for Russian aggression. In addition to the general exercises of the aerospace forces of the Russian Federation and the air force and air defense forces of Belarus, training of Russian units continues on the territory of the state, the General Staff noted.
In addition, the occupiers do not stop shelling along the entire collision line.
- Over the past day, areas of such settlements have been affected: Volfin, Sumy region, as well as Guryev Kazachok, Strelecha, Ternova, Ogurtsovo, Budarki, Kamenka, Figolovka and Dvurechnaya in Kharkiv region.
- On Kupyansky In the direction, the Russians attacked the areas of the settlements of Tavilzhanka, Orlyanka, Kupyansk, Peschanoe and Vishnevoe in the Kharkiv region, as well as Novoselovskoe and Stelmakhovka in the Lugansk region.
- On Limansky In direction the invaders fired from all available fire weapons at the settlements of Novoegorovka, Nevskoe, Golikove, Chervonopopovka, Kremennaya and Dibrova of the Luhansk region.
- OnIn the Bakhmut direction, shelling hit: Verkhnekamennoe, Disputed, Belogorovka, Razdolevka, Soledar, Bakhmut, Chasov Yar, Kleschievka, Belaya Gora, Severnoye, Zheleznoe and Maiorsk of the Donetsk region.
- On< strong> Novopavlovsk directionthe enemy attacked the areas of Vuhledar, Bogoyavleniya and Velyka Novoselka, located in the Donetsk region. and Novopol in the Donetsk region and Olhovsky, Hulyaipole, Volshebnoye, Novodanilovka, Kamensky and Plavnoye in Zaporozhye.
- On Kherson directionsthe occupiers once again fired cannon and rocket artillery at the districts of Nikopol, Dnepropetrovsk region, Antonovka and Kherson. As a result, the civilian population suffered.
< li>On Avdiivka direction the following towns and villages were affected: Kamenka, Avdiivka, Pervomaiskoye, Krasnogorovka, Georgievka, Maryinka and Novomikhailovka of Donetsk region.
Pay attention! During the day, aviation of the defense forces inflicted 14 strikes on enemy concentration areas and attacked the positions of the occupying anti-aircraft missile systems 3 times. At the same time, Ukrainian missilemen and artillerymen hit the command post, 2 concentration areas and enemy ammunition.
Occupied areas of Zaporozhye and Lugansk region: what is happening there
The General Staff stated that the invaders have tightened the security measures in the temporarily occupied territories of the Zaporozhye region. In particular, in Melitopol, the Russians have banned people from crossing checkpoints around the village since the beginning of spring. The measures will come into effect on March 1. Without special passes, which can be obtained after providing the occupiers with their personal data, Ukrainians under occupation will not be able to leave the city.
At the same time, mobilization is underway in the temporarily occupied territories of the Luhansk region. In particular, the hostile authorities of Alchevsk prepared lists of people for conscription. The command of the Armed Forces of Ukraine noted that the Kremlin plans to replenish the ranks of the troops with employees of the so-called Ministry of Emergency Situations. Sergei Gaidai noted that the occupiers could launch a large-scale counteroffensive from this region. According to him, the Russians are quite capable of dressing up civilians in military uniforms and giving them weapons.