More than 200 invaders destroyed: the network showed the consequences of the attacks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the airfield of Melitopol
The Armed Forces of Ukraine managed to destroy the enemy military base at the airfield in Melitopol/Collage of 24 channels
The Ukrainian military continues to push the enemy out of the temporarily occupied territories. A video has already appeared on the network, where you can see the consequences of the attacks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the airfield in Melitopol.
A short video demonstrating the effective work of our military was made thanks to the Planet.com service. The footage shows the situation at the Melitopol airfield on July 2, 3 and 4. Recall that the Armed Forces of Ukraine hit it on July 3.
Destroyed buildings and thick smoke
In the video, you can first see the whole airfield. After that, a picture with a blow appears. There is already visible thick black. But on the last frame you can see, for example, a destroyed building with a red roof. She immediately catches the eye, because at the beginning of the video she is safe and sound.
What does the destroyed military base of the enemy at the airfield in Melitopol look like: watch the video
Recall that the mayor of Melitopol Ivan Fedorov spoke about the losses of the enemy after the strike on the airfield. During the telethon, he noted that an enemy military base was located on its territory. Therefore, the well-coordinated and effective work of our military made it possible not only to destroy more than 200 infidels. Over 300 more are known to have been injured. He also added that after that, collaborators in Melitopol are not very willing to go to work.
A black stripe for infidels in Melitopol
- First of all, it should be noted that on July 3 our the military more than 40 times attacked one of the four military bases of the occupiers in Melitopol.
- On the same day, Mayor Ivan Fedorov noted that the Melitopol airfield no longer served as a military base of the occupiers;
- It is possible that filigree work was carried out thanks to HIMARS multiple launch rocket systems. The United States provided them to Ukraine.
- But that's not all. Recently, an enemy armored train derailed. On July 2, Channel 24 sources reported that an “accident” occurred between Melitopol and the settlement of Fruktovo. The Ukrainian partisans contributed to this, because of which the enemies pretty much caught fire.
- In addition, the partisans managed to blow up a railway bridge near Melitopol. With its help, the enemy transported ammunition and weapons to the temporarily occupied city.