Must accompany them for a long time, – Danilov on the idea of calling the regime in Russia “rashism”
The Verkhovna Rada has registered a draft resolution recognizing the political regime in Russia as “rashism”. NSDC Secretary Oleksiy Danilov explained why this initiative is important.
Danilov stressed that all things should be called by their proper names. According to him, there is definitely not yet a democratic regime in Russia, namely “rashism”.
Danilov said that Russia is led by modern “Hitlers”
The Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council noted that the regime in Russia finally secured the term “rashism” for itself when it launched a full-scale war against Ukraine. Moreover, Danilov called the representatives of the current Russian regime modern “Hitlers”.
They need to be named. And this name should accompany them for a long period of time,” Danilov said.
In his opinion, the West mistakenly believes that Russia is related to Europe. Danilov stressed that Russia is an Asian country, but there is nothing wrong with that.
“Russia is a country of people coming from the Golden Horde, from those parts, it is solid Asia. There is nothing terrible here. It just needs to be recognized as a historical fact, to understand that what she stole here from our country, that it will return, because that it will not be any other way,” the NSDC Secretary said.
Rada proposes to recognize the political regime in Russia as “rashism”
- The Verkhovna Rada registered a draft resolution that recognizes the political regime in Russia as “rashism”
- The document was registered by more than 40 people's deputies, including representatives of various political forces. In particular, there are deputies from Servant of the People, European Solidarity, Batkivshchyna, Holos, as well as the For the Future and Trust groups.
- So far, there is no text of the decree. Probably, the deputies condemned the ideological foundations and social practices of the Russian regime, recognizing them as totalitarian and misanthropic.
- In Ukraine, they propose to officially rename Russia to Muscovy. The response petition gained more than 25,000 votes, and Volodymyr Zelensky has already responded to it. The President noted that this issue requires careful consideration.
- The initiative to rename Russia into Muscovy caused hysteria in the Kremlin.