Not only Transnistria: Arestovich named another threat to Moldova
Arestovich called a threat to Moldova/Channel 24 Collage
Alexei Arestovich announced another threat to Moldova. In particular, the adviser to the head of the Presidential Office noted that there is a problem of Gagauzia in the country.
Arestovich made the corresponding statement during an interview. In particular, he spoke about this on May 5 – on the 71st day of a full-scale war that Russia launched against Ukraine.
Arestovich announced a threat to Moldova
Alexei Arestovich said that the Moldovan authorities take the threats seriously.
We are all talking about Transnistria, and there is also the problem of Gagauzia, where there are many nuances, – Arestovich explained.< /p>
He explained that it was about a very sentimental attitude of Russia and the former USSR population, which froze.
That is why the Moldovan authorities seriously consider threats from different sides and take appropriate measures.
“There is a complex knot there. Moreover, we have actual proof that both the Americans and the Romanians are considering this seriously. Otherwise, why would they throw troops into the borders of Moldova,” Arestovich said.
The adviser to the head of the Presidential Office noted that the threats there are quite serious, but we will see the forms and methods of implementation.
Alexey Arestovich summed up that it is not yet clear how Russia will overturn its troops. Although, according to some reports, some Russian specialists arrived there under the guise of civilians.
Pay attention!Gagauzia is an autonomous territorial entity in the south of Moldova. Mostly Gagauz people live there. During the Soviet occupation, this people did not have a single autonomy. I got it by voting in 1994, renouncing independence.
Latest news about a possible Russian attack on Moldova
- On May 1, The Times wrote that Russia had decided to attack Moldova. In particular, sources in the military leadership of Ukraine said that what the events in Moldova will lead to will be decisive for us: “If the Russians manage to seize control of the country, then we (Ukraine – Channel 24) will become more vulnerable from a military point of view . This will be a threat to the integrity of Ukraine.”
- On May 3, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine reported that units of the operational group of Russian troops in Transnistria were in full combat readiness. In addition, the families of officers of the Russian troops are being prepared for evacuation there.
- Before that, at the end of April, the Israeli and German Foreign Ministries advised their citizens to leave the territory of Transnistria.
- May 5, Channel 24 sources in counterintelligence reported that Russia has developed clear plans for the invasion of Moldova. The likely success of the Russian armed forces will lead to a “second front” in the South-West direction.
- However, just the day before, on May 4, the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ukrainian Defense Ministry explained that the Russians were artificially escalating the situation in the unrecognized Transnistria. That is, the Kremlin is resorting to a psychological attack.