Mine clearance in Ukraine/State Emergency Service
Pyrotechnics The State Emergency Service defused 4,101 explosives per day. Most of them were found in the Kharkiv region.
During the day, pyrotechnicians were involved in work more than 400 times. This was reported in the State Emergency Service on April 6.
During the day, the pyrotechnic units of the State Emergency Service were involved 429 times, 4,101 explosive objects were detected, seized and neutralized, an area of 382 hectares was examined, – the message says.
More often, pyrotechnic units worked on:
- In the Kharkiv region – 1 thousand 828 times;
- In the Nikolaev region – 1028 times ;
- In the Donetsk region – 259 times;
- In the Kiev region – 295 times;
- In the Sumy region – 154 times.