Precious estates and other real estate worth millions of hryvnias: what people's deputy Shufrich owns
A close associate of Medvedchuk, Nestor Shufrich, despite his pro-Russian views, is still at large. However, in addition to freedom, Shufrich still has a mandate and thousands of square meters and hectares of land throughout the country, including Crimea.
This was confirmed by Ukrainian investigative journalists.
The investigation says that Shufrich's related assets can be divided into two groups.
- The first is personal, that is, where the owners are either Shufrich himself, or his wife or father, son, or long-term parliamentary assistant Vyacheslav Cherepanya.
- The second is corporate. Where the owners are companies recorded mainly by the same people.
What property does Shufrich own?
In particular, the Shufrich family owns four estates in Koncha-Zaspa. This is more than 2 thousand square meters of real estate, more than a hectare of land – a property worth a quarter of a million hryvnias only in Kozin.
- One of the estates on almost a hectare – with access to the water – is issued under a donation agreement. The estimated cost of the “gift” is 120-130 million hryvnia.
- The second estate with an area of 358 square meters and 15 acres of land is registered in the name of Shufrich's wife Ekaterina Maykova and her company.
- The third estate is owned by the son of the people's deputy Alexander and is located next to his father's. The area of this estate is 300 square meters, and its cost is about 30 million hryvnia.
- The fourth estate belongs to the company created by Shufrich's father. This company subsequently ended up in the ownership of a Cypriot structure and a woman, Tatyana Skakun, with a residence permit in the village of Kharpachko, Vinnitsa region.
Shufrich also has an estate in the temporarily occupied Crimea, it is located near the estate of Medvedchuk. In addition, in the center of Kyiv, Shufrich and his son have 6 apartments with an area of 430 square meters, the cost of which can reach 130 million hryvnias. Also, the people's deputy's family has land, apartments, houses in Uzhgorod.
At the end of January 2014, Shufrich's father became the owner of an apartment in Odessa for 500 square meters and two parking spaces. In July 2021, the son of the people's deputy bought 3 parking spaces and 2 non-residential premises with an area of 630 square meters in the city at once.
In total, non-residential premises Shufrichev can cost more than 100 million hryvnia.
Not by single estates
The story also says that in the village of Protsiv, Kyiv region, Shufrych's father owns the Butenko Stable complex. Another part of the land and real estate is registered with the assistant to the people's deputy Cherepan. In general, Cherepania is a co-owner of a number of agricultural companies that lease and cultivate thousands of land plots in the Ivano-Frankivsk, Ternopil and Lviv regions.
Also, hunting grounds are connected with Shufrich in the Transcarpathian, Sumy regions and among the protected area in the Kyiv region. In addition, one of the most famous assets in which Shufrich appears is the Kiev River Port. Among the shareholders of the Kyiv River Port is the Hungarian company St George Residence.
What preceded this
Earlier, the Verkhovna Rada banned the activities of pro-Russian parties in Ukraine, which include the Opposition Platform for Life, whose faction in parliament has already officially ceased to exist. In early March, Shufrich was detained by a terrorist defense battalion. for trying to photograph the checkpoint. He himself said that he “took a selfie to show that he was in Kyiv.”
The representative of the banned HLE, Nestor Shufrich, does not consider himself a traitor. Moreover, he said that in February he was going to defend the Verkhovna Rada with a machine gun