Provides huge losses to the enemy: how the “APU death grid” works
Colonel Sergei Baranov said that the Armed Forces of Ukraine created a “death net” for the Russians. Thanks to it, our fighters provide up to 80% of enemy losses.
The Acting Head of the Main Directorate of Combat Strike Systems of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine said that our soldiers reach the enemy's long-range weapons. Enemies to ours – no.
How the Armed Forces of Ukraine created a “grid of death” for the Russians
Colonel Serhiy Baranov said that Ukraine's Western partners even claim that the Armed Forces of Ukraine have created an emergency “kilnet” or “death net of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.”
We are talking about the fact that we have learned to use complex fire of all means of rocket and artillery destruction to ensure a successful infantry offensive. According to statistics, up to 80% of the losses of Russians in military equipment and manpower is our work,” the colonel said.
The acting head of the Main Directorate of Combat Strike Systems of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine explained how this happens. In particular, according to him:
- our gunners and missilemen interact in a complex way with other means of destruction – with aviation inclusive;
- thanks to Western high-precision missile and artillery systems, the Armed Forces of Ukraine combined and created a long-range “fire fist” – it strikes so powerfully that the enemy is no longer able to conduct effective counter-battery combat with us .
In addition, Sergei Baranov said that the Ukrainian military does not wait for enemy artillery to open fire, but detects it in advance and destroys it even before the Russians are ready to strike.
This is being done with precision so that neither our troops, nor the civilian population and infrastructure facilities are affected. Our “long-range” enemy does not reach, and we – yes, – said the colonel.
Enemy losses in war: latest news
- On the morning of March 16, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine said that the enemy had already lost 162,560 units of personnel in the war in Ukraine. Only in the last day – 1,040 soldiers. About enemy losses in technology – read here.
- Ian Stubbs, senior military adviser to the British delegation to the OSCE, called the enemy's staggering losses in the battles for Bakhmut. According to him, in the battles for the city, Russia lost from 20 to 30 thousand Wagnerians and regular Russian soldiers killed and wounded. We are talking about losses since May 2022.
- British intelligence has named the reasons for the insane losses of the invaders near Ugledar. According to them, over the past three months, the enemy has made a number of unsuccessful attacks in this direction. And the Russians “slowed down” precisely because of the huge losses. Provoked the failure of the invaders and the successful implementation by Ukraine of remote anti-armor mine systems (RAAM). After all, the Armed Forces of Ukraine often launched mines behind the units of the invaders. What is known about this – read the link.