Putin gave the order to seize the Donetsk and Luhansk regions by March, – GUR
Vladimir Putin set a new date by which he ordered Russian troops to seize the entire territory of Donetsk and Luhansk regions. The Main Intelligence Directorate of the Defense Ministry confirms signs that Russia is preparing a new attempt to completely seize the Donbass.
Representative of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ukrainian Defense Ministry Andriy Chernyak said that Putin wants the Russians to occupy the Donetsk and Lugansk regions by March.
Russia transfers forces to the East
The Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense records that Russia is overturning forces to the East, including additional assault groups and military equipment.
“We noticed that the Russian occupation forces are redeploying additional assault groups, units, weapons and military equipment to the East. equipment,” said Andriy Chernyak.
According to the military intelligence of Ukraine, Putin gave the order to seize the territories of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions by March, – said the representative of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense.In addition, Chernyak noted that Russia uses the territory of Belarus to train mobilized soldiers. According to him, the enemy does not have sufficient forces and means to launch a massive attack on Ukraine in this direction in the coming weeks.
“As of today, there are no established strike groups. There is no threat of involving Belarus in a full-scale invasion on the side of Russia against Ukraine, but these are also, of course, risks that we must take into account,” he said.
What is the situation at the front
- In the morning of February 2, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine reported that Russia, although suffering serious losses, continues to attempt offensive operations in the Limansky, Bakhmutsky, Avdeevsky and Novopavlovsky directions.
- As for the Donetsk region, the Bakhmut direction remains the hottest there, as well as the battles for Vuhledar. The main goal of the enemy is to break through the defenses of our military. Therefore, Russia is advancing with large forces and suffering frantic losses.
- Note that the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valery Zaluzhny in December 2022 warned that Russia was preparing 200 thousand military for a new offensive. On February 2, Defense Minister Alexei Reznikov announced that Russia had already mobilized half a million people.
< li> Over the past day, our soldiers repelled numerous attacks by the Russian military in the Donetsk and Lugansk regions. It is known that in the Lugansk region the invaders are attacking in the direction of Belogorivka. The defense forces are trying to move in the direction of Svatovo – Kremennaya.