Putin raised the level of response to the border with Ukraine
The Russian dictator introduced a medium level of response in the territories bordering with Ukraine, as well as in the occupied Crimea. Basically, this means increased control.
The Russians introduced a special regime in the Crimea and Sevastopol, Krasnodar Territory, Belgorod, Bryansk, Voronezh, Kursk and Rostov regions. Putin's appeal was circulated in the Russian media, channel 24 reports.
Putin gave governors additional powers
The dictator announced that regional governors would receive additional powers. Basically, this means increased control in the regions. People may be banned from leaving and entering the regions, and evacuation and vehicle checks are also provided.
Average response in Russian regions:
- Security tightening and ensuring public safety.
- Temporary resettlement of people in safe areas.
- Special entry-exit regime, as well as restriction of freedom of movement in the area.
- Restriction of the movement of cars and their inspection.
- Control behind the objects providing functioning of transport, communications and communication, behind work of printing houses, computing centers and automated systems. Using them for defense.
In other areas, the “basic readiness level”
In conclusion, the dictator added that the leaders of the regions must be prepared to make quick and informed decisions. In other regions of Russia, a “level of basic readiness” was introduced.
The invaders are going to strengthen the protection of military, state and special facilities that ensure the vital activity of the population, the functioning of transport, communications and communications, and energy facilities.
By the way, in the so-called DPR and LPR, as well as the partially occupied Zaporozhye and Kherson regions, the invaders will generally decide to introduce martial law.