Putin's gangster childhood revealed – Piontkovsky on US drone downing
On March 14, the Russians damaged an American MQ-9 Reaper reconnaissance drone in international airspace over the Black Sea. Once again, Vladimir Putin showed his gangster nature.
So, this incident is not strange for a country run by criminals. Andrey Piontkovsky, a Russian publicist and opposition politician from the United States, told Channel 24 about this.
The incident with the downing of the MQ-9 Reaper is another manifestation of Putin's banditry
Piontkovsky emphasized that the entire vocabulary, lifestyle and political philosophy of the Russian dictator is the power of a criminal and security officer. According to him, Putin has 2 stages of life that form such a strange mixture:
- until the age of 18 he was a bandit from St. Petersburg courtyards;
- and the next 30 years as a petty Chekist officer.
Consequently, this entire biography of the head of the Kremlin is superimposed on Russia's foreign policy behavior. At the same time, the incident with damage to an American drone over the Black Sea is a manifestation of the gangster childhood of the Russian dictator.
This gangster childhood of Putin manifested itself over the Black Sea. – said a Russian opposition politician from the United States.
Piontkovsky on the downing of an American drone over the Black Sea: watch the video
Russia accuses the US of alleged participation in hostilities in Ukraine
There is no limit to Russia's cynicism – they want to get fragments of a downed American MQ-9 Reaper drone from the Black Sea. Moreover, Nikolai Patrushev, Secretary of the Russian Security Council, accused the United States of allegedly direct participation in the war in Ukraine.
The situation with the American drone confirmed that the United States is directly involved in the hostilities in Ukraine,” Patrushev said cynically.
He made this statement despite the fact that the UAV was flying over the international waters of the Black Sea and patrolling the borders of NATO, since 3 Black Sea countries are members of the Alliance at once – Romania, Bulgaria and Turkey.
Beating the MQ-9 Reaper: what is known
- On March 14, over the Black Sea, a Russian Su-27 fighter likely crashed into the propeller of an American MQ-9 Reaper drone, causing the UAV to fall into the water.
- The White House stressed that shooting down a US MQ-9 Reaper over the Black Sea was “dangerous and unprofessional.” They also called for paying attention to such incidents, because they are very revealing.
- The Institute for the Study of War analyzed whether this incident in the Black Sea will lead to a direct conflict between the United States and Russia. They believe that this will not happen.