Russia likely hit Ukraine with Kh-22 missiles from long-range bombers
Russian aircraft launched missile attacks on Ukraine on Sunday, September 11th. For shelling, the enemy used long-range bombers.
Ukraine still has no means against long-range bombers
Speaker of the Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Yuriy Ignat said this on the air of the national telethon. He said that the Russians used Tu-22 M3 bombers.
The speaker of the Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine said that the invaders probably struck with Kh-22 missiles. , apparently with Kh-22 missiles, then flew over to the area of the occupied peninsula and already from the area of Cape Tarkhankut they probably attacked the southern regions of our state, – said Yuri Ignat.
He said that there is some information about the explosions, however it needs confirmation.
Yuriy Ignat noted that Ukraine does not yet have the means to get long-range Russian bombers. However, he expressed his conviction that the appropriate funds would be available.
Where “arrivals” were recorded on September 11
- On Sunday, September 11, at about noon, an air raid alert was announced throughout Ukraine. “Arrivals” were recorded in Voznesensk, Mykolaiv region.
- The head of the Mykolaiv Regional Council, Anna Zamazeeva, said that Russia had hit civilian targets. According to her, there are victims.
- Air defense shot down an enemy missile over the Dnepropetrovsk region.
- Note that on the morning of September 11, a Russian missile was also shot down in the Uman region, as a result of which the debris fell on a residential building . Two more enemy missiles were shot down at night in the Mykolaiv region.
- At night, the infidels launched a missile attack on the center of the Dnieper and once again fired at Mykolaiv. It was restless in the Kharkiv region, which the Russians fired from MLRS and S-300 anti-aircraft missiles.