Defenders of Ukraine continue to defend their native land. And although the enemy suffers frenzied losses every day, this does not stop his insidious intentions.
According to the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the invaders began to recruit even imprisoned Ukrainians into the Wagner PMC. Read more about this and other details from the front.
Ukrainians are being recruited to the front
According to reports, the enemy does this with imprisoned Ukrainians who were taken under duress to Russian prisons. It is known that active recruitment takes place in Krasnodar. Those who are imprisoned for serious criminal offenses are most actively drafted into the ranks of Wagner.
Note that the majority of Ukrainian prisoners are not satisfied with the forced change of position. They are also outraged by the dismissive attitude of Russian prisoners.
Meanwhile, the enemy continues to take out medical equipment from Kakhovka. He is transferred to the central city hospital in Genichesk, Kherson region.
The enemy suffers losses, but climbs into battle
Over the past day, the aircraft of the Defense Forces inflicted8 strikes on areas of accumulation of manpower enemy. In addition, 3 strikes were recorded on the positions of the air defense systems of Russian fighters.
In addition, it was possible to destroy the Su-25, three Russian attack helicopters Ka-52 “Alligator”, three UAVs of the ” Orlan”, one – type “Merlin”, as well as one UAV type “Lancet”.
Artillerymen and rocketmen did their job effectively. They managed to hit the enemy command post and 9 areas of accumulation of manpower.
According to the General Staff, the invaders are suffering frantic losses, but this does not stop them from making offensive actions. They are recorded in the Limansky, Bakhmutsky, Avdeevsky and Novopavlovsky directions. As for Kupyansky, Zaporozhye and Kherson, the invaders are on the defensive there.
It is known that over the past day, units of the Defense Forces managed to repulse a number of enemy attacks. The invaders were driven back near Belogorivka in the Luhansk region, Razdolevka, Krasnaya Gora, Bakhmut, Novobakhmutovka, Krasnogorovka, Maryinka, as well as Volshebnoe in the Donetsk region.
The Russian military continues to take revenge on the civilian population due to defeats at the front. It is known that on January 24 the enemy launched 4 missile and 26 air strikes. In addition, more than 100 shellings from MLRS were recorded.
What is the situation in different directions
- Volynsky, Polessky, Seversky, Slobozhansky. There were no signs of offensive groupings of the Russian troops. At the same time, more than 40 settlements were shelled.
- Kupyansky. Shelling of settlements in Kharkiv and Luhansk regions is known.
- Limansky.< /strong> Several settlements in the Lugansk region came under fire.
- Bakhmutsky. More than 30 settlements are known to have been shelled by the invaders. In particular, Bakhmut, Verkhnekamennoye, Disputable, Belogorovka and others.
- Avdeevsky. There, the enemy also shelled settlements without regret along the entire demarcation line.
- Novopavlovsky. They shelled Novoukrainka, Vuhledar, Prechistovka, Neskuchne and others.
- Zaporozhye and Kherson. More than 40 settlements are known to be shelled. In Kherson itself, the enemy got into the maternity hospital, school and clinic.