Russians change plans, Andryushchenko told where the enemy is taking reserves from Mariupol
The Russians are seriously frightened by the frequent “clap” in the temporarily occupied Mariupol. However, this is not the main reason why they try not to concentrate vehicles in the city and move them away from being hit.
Adviser to the Mayor of Mariupol Petr Andryushchenko told Channel 24 about this. According to him, there are fewer groups of Russian military in the Mariupol region.
Russians “tread” new roads
Petr Andryushchenko noted that a certain activity of the enemy is now observed.
It's not so much a “pop” as a change of plans as well, he explained.
In his opinion, they are talking about the deployment of another scenario for Ugledar and the emergence of interest in Liman.
“There is some kind of regrouping in the Bakhmut area. We see that they are leaving for Novoazovskoye, and from there they go up another road to the north of the Donetsk region. There is a Novoazovsk-Donetsk highway,” he said.
According to Andryushchenko, after the Mariupol “pops” the occupiers use this path to protect themselves.
He reassured that even though the Russians are going to the north of the Donetsk region, their forces are small compared to what is now stored on the territory of Mariupol and the Mariupol region.
Petr Andryushchenko told where the Russians from Mariupol are taking reserves of equipment: watch the video
The occupiers are overturned to the Bakhmut direction
An adviser to the mayor of Mariupol added that a small number of Russian troops are being transferred towards Bakhmut.
According to him, the Russians are talking among themselves that soon they should be knocked over somewhere, however, the direction is still unknown.
Let's hope that they will not have time to reach somewhere successfully and somewhere a punishment from heaven or something in another form will stop them, – he stressed.
Andryushchenko stressed that he really wanted these groups to repeat the experience of their predecessors in the Ugledar region.
Occupants' reserves are shrinking
Andryushchenko explained that during January – early February, there was an accumulation of reserves that had gone to the front.
Now in March, a new accumulation of reserves has begun and their number is much less. It's hard to say about the quality, he said.
In his opinion, there is still bad news: the provision of Russians has become better.
“The equipment is new. Perhaps, from other sectors of the front, that is, not from conservation,” he added.
According to him, tanks of the 2020 modification have already been marked. However, the issue of the number of military is still acute.
Here it becomes very clear where the new wave of agendas in Russia comes from. If they do not have enough manpower, they need to gather it somewhere,” he stressed.
In his opinion, the Russians will not have time to quickly collect the required number of mobilized.
Partial mobilization in Russia
- In September 2022, Vladimir Putin announced a partial mobilization in Russia. Since then, it has not been officially stopped, although such statements have been made by officials.
- Literally on March 15, the Kremlin announced that a new wave of mobilization in Russia was allegedly “not discussed.” The mouthpiece of the Kremlin, Dmitry Peskov, said that the distribution of subpoenas is already being called “common practice.” Like, this concerns updating the database, its clarification.
- Although it is already known that Vladimir Putin, due to a shortage of manpower, plans to recruit another 400,000 contract soldiers into the army. That is why, from April 1, 2023, the second wave of recruitment of contract soldiers into the army will begin on the territory of Russia. Read more about Putin's new cynical plans against the backdrop of huge losses in Ukraine – read here.