SBU reported suspicion to 6 more collaborators in Kharkiv and Zaporozhye
< p _ngcontent-sc86="" class="news-annotation">The Security Service of Ukraine exposed 6 high-ranking officials – collaborators in the Kharkiv and Zaporizhia regions, who supported the actions of Russia. The SBU informed all the defendants of suspicion.
For cooperation with the enemy, traitors face up to 15 years in prison. This was reported by the press service of the Security Service.
Employees of the SBU have collected evidence of voluntary cooperation with the enemy of 6 more collaborators holding “positions” in local governments and law enforcement agencies in the temporarily occupied territories, the report says.
In particular, suspicions from the SBU received :
- former head of the Volchansk territorial community in Kharkiv region Lesnikov M.P., who went over to the side of the enemy and “heads” the so-called “military-civilian administration of the Volchansky district”, where he popularizes the political party “United Russia” and justifies the armed one;
- ally of the infamous Vladimir Rogov, leader of the local Anti-Maidan and the head of the so-called “Russian Spring” movement K.L. in Ukraine “Putin's politics party”, a resident of Berdyansk Stanislav Selivanov, who has also been actively cooperating with the enemy since 2014 and was appointed by the occupiers as “deputy mayor of Berdyansk for social issues”;
- former policeman K.S. Lysenko , who did not pass the recertification in 2015 and was dismissed from the police and now heads the so-called “Dneprorudnensky regional police department”; ;
- Kostrizh O.V., a former employee of the district power grids of the village of Andreevka, Berdyansk district, who was previously fired for theft.
“At present, all attackers have been declared suspected under Art. 111-1 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine (collaboration activity). The sanction of the article provides for imprisonment for up to 15 years,” the SBU summarized.
Russian collaborators: latest news
- В as a result of the offensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on certain territories of the South, collaborators are fleeing en masse from there. They took their families out of Kherson in advance and are looking for more “quiet” places.
- Collaborators in Mariupol do not receive the high Russian salaries they hoped for. Of course, they did not commit high treason for 35 thousand rubles (7-10 thousand hryvnias).
- In the temporarily occupied Crimea, the Russian special services are looking for the so-called ex-head of the “capstroy” of Sevastopol, Ilarion Gapitsonov. On August 29, he was fired from his post.