Secheslav paratroopers shot down an enemy Su-25 attack aircraft
Secheslav paratroopers shot down an enemy attack aircraft Su-25/25 separate airborne Secheslav brigade
Ukrainian defenders and defenders continue to eliminate enemy equipment. Including in the sky.
Paratroopers of the Sicheslav brigade shot down Su-25 again
Yes, our military on July 29 shot down a Russian Su-25 attack aircraft. The task was completed by the fighters of the air defense unit of the 25th Separate Airborne Sicheslav Brigade.
Good Saturday morning, Ukraine! Another enemy Su-25 “flew”. We don't stop! – the message says.
It was landed from the Igla MANPADS in the sky over Donbas.
Enemy losses as of July 30
Since the beginning of Russia's full-scale war against Ukraine, our defenders have liquidated already 40,670 kafirs. Only in the previous day, the Armed Forces of Ukraine destroyed 170 invaders. The Russians also suffered a lot of losses in military equipment:
- tanks – 1759 (+10) units,
- armored combat vehicles – 3995 (+8) units,
- artillery systems – 906 (+6) units,
- MLRS/MLRS – 258 (+0) units,
- air defense systems – 117 (+0) units,
- aircraft – 222 (+0) units,
- helicopters – 190 (+0) units,
- UAVs of the operational-tactical level – 733 (+2),< /li>
- cruise missiles – 174 (+0),
- ships/boats – 15 (+0) units,
- vehicles and tankers – 2889 (+19) units,
- special equipment – 78 (+1).
See more – the Russians shot down their own “newest” Su-34M aircraft: video