Russian invaders once again shelled a border village in the Sumy region. Unfortunately, a 19-year-old girl died as a result of this.
Law enforcement officers have already begun an investigation. They documented the consequences of shelling and seized evidence.
A 19-year-old girl died in the Sumy region
As it became known, on January 23, the invaders from the territory of Russia fired artillery at the border village of Kucherovka, Shostka region.
The villagers who tried to run to shelter came under fire. Unfortunately, as a result of the attack, a 19-year-old girl died, and her parents and boyfriend received mine-explosive injuries.
The place where the girl died/photo Office of the Attorney General
Occupiers again shelled the Sumy region/photo Office of the Prosecutor General
What is the situation in the Sumy region: latest news
- On January 23, the Sumy Regional Police Department reported that 9 communities were shelled in the Russian region in a day. As a result of the arrivals, the terrorist country damaged an apartment building in the Vorozhbyansk community, while one of the apartments was completely destroyed.
- Unfortunately, as a result of shelling in the Esmansk community, one young woman died, three more were injured.< /li>
- On January 21, the invaders once again fired mortars at the Sumy region from the territory of Russia. From 12:50 to 13:10, information was received about 10 parishes, presumably from a mortar with a caliber of 120 millimeters, near the village of Studenok. It is known that the teenager received shrapnel wounds.
- On the morning of January 20, Russian saboteurs tried to cross the border from the Sumy region. Fortunately, they did not succeed.
- At the end of December 2022, the Russians shelled a civilian hospital in Belopolye. As a result of this, unfortunately, the child died.