She flew to Kyiv: Ukrainian fighter told how he shot down a Russian Kh-22 missile from Igla
A hero shot down a Russian Kh-22 missile from Igla/Channel 24 collage “Khmelnitsky” shot down a Kh-22 missile from the “Igla” MANPADS. It flew towards Kyiv.
The missile was shot down by a hero from the 101st brigade named after Colonel-General Gennady Vorobyov. The defender said that this happened at dawn, when he was most sleepy. For the Russian invaders, this is a favorite time for the next meanness.
This nasty sound cannot be confused with anything. There was no doubt. Like vibrations, the body reflexively began to act quickly. There are several seconds between the shot and the explosion, indicating a hit on the target. Then they seemed like an eternity. Fortunately, he did not miss and the start was successful, – the hero said.
Ukrainian defenders and defenders continue to inflict significant losses on the enemy. In particular, as of July 2, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine reported 35,870 liquidated infidels.
Also managed to destroy:
- armored combat vehicles – 3737 (+1) units,< /li>
- artillery systems – 800 (+4) units,
- MLRS – 246 (+0) units,
- air defense systems – 105 (+0) units,< /li>
- aircraft – 217 (+0) units,
- helicopters – 186 (+0) units,
- UAVs of operational-tactical level – 653 (+8) units ,
- cruise missiles – 144 (+1) units,
- ships/boats – 15 (+0) units,
- vehicles and tankers – 2614 ( +4) units,
- special equipment – 61 (+0) units.