The bride stirred the tea with the wrong spoon and died: a sad story about newlyweds who never married

World News

The bride stirred her tea with the wrong spoon and died: a sad story about newlyweds who never married

Jess Prinsloo died after her boyfriend Craig McKinnon proposed to her while traveling in South Africa.

24-year-old British Jess Prinsloo died due to an acute reaction of the body to milk. She stirred the tea with a spoon that had leftover lactose.

Mirror writes about this.

Jess suffered from food allergies, namely dairy products. During lunch with her beloved, the girl stirred the tea with a spoon that contained the remains of lactose milk sugar – a carbohydrate of the disaccharide group found in milk and dairy products. Within seconds, Jess went into anaphylaxis, a potentially fatal reaction that caused swelling of the lining of the throat and a sudden drop in blood pressure. The girl died in the hospital the next day, on New Year's Eve.

The bride stirred her tea with the wrong spoon and died: a sad story about newlyweds who never married

Craig returned home from South Africa with his ashes sweetheart.

The fiancés met at the university in 2019, and after quarantine in 2021, they began to live together.

Jess's doctor said that the girl suffered from allergies from the age of nine months. For the first time, she was saved from anaphylactic shock at the age of 18. Then the girl tried an Indian curry dish, one of the ingredients of which was milk.

Let's add that the accumulation of lactose in the human body, which is popularly called “milk sugar”, causes serious complications. Those diagnosed with it should be careful.

Lactose is found not only in milk and dairy products, but also in soft and hard cheeses, buttermilk, butter.

If If you have trouble digesting lactose, experts advise opting for lactose-free dairy products.

Related topics:

Leave a Reply