The cynical strike of the occupiers on Odeshchina: the prosecutor's office showed a photo of the consequences
The prosecutor's office showed the consequences of a missile attack on the Odessa region on May 16/Collage of Channel 24
< strong _ngcontent-sc128="">On the morning of May 16, Russian invaders cynically attacked a recreation center in the Odessa region. As a result, a 6-year-old girl was seriously injured. The prosecutor's office showed the horrific consequences of the enemy's strike.
As a result of a missile attack on the Belgorod-Dnestrovsky district, a number of objects were damaged. In particular, the buildings of two recreation centers, as well as fifteen private houses located near the place of impact.
The prosecutor's office has already opened proceedings
The Odessa Regional Prosecutor's Office reports that four civilians were injured in the missile attack. All of them received multiple injuries. Unfortunately, the worst condition is a 6-year-old girl who was taken to the hospital. She is seriously injured. Fortunately, there were no casualties.
The prosecutor's office emphasized that there were no military installations in the strike territories. Therefore, the Russian military once again purposefully fired at civilians.
Consequences of a missile attack on Belgorod-Dnestrovsky/Photo by Odessa Regional Prosecutor's Office
po-odeshhine-v-prokurature-pokazali-foto-posledstvij-6694237.jpg” alt=”The cynical attack of the occupiers on Odessa region: the prosecutor's office showed a photo of the consequences” />
What is known about the missile attack on the Odessa region on May 16: briefly
- On May 16, an air raid alarm sounded in the Odessa region at about 08:40. Half an hour later, local media and telegram channels reported that explosions were heard.
- Later, the Yug operational command reported that the region had been attacked with missiles. The Russian military from strategic aviation aircraft hit the recreation center in Belgorod-Dnestrovsky.
- The report also noted that the Russian military does not stop strikes on the bridge because of the Dniester estuary. But they fall not only into the crossing, but also into civilian infrastructure.
- Later, the State Emergency Service reported that an enemy strike caused a fire in an area of more than 70 square meters.
Important!Threats of missile strikes are very high throughout Ukraine. So please don't neglect your life. Go to the hideouts as soon as you hear the siren. You should stay in the vault until the air raid signal is sounded.
Occupiers fired rockets in Lviv region: briefly about the main thing
- At about 00:25, air raid alarms sounded in most regions of Ukraine, which subsequently became explosions are known in the Lviv region.
- Lviv Mayor Andrey Sadovy confirmed at 00:47 that explosions were heard in Lviv. According to preliminary information, the townspeople heard the work of air defense.
- Approximately at 01:29 he published another message. In it, Andriy Sadovyy stressed that no rockets hit the city.
- And already at 01.50, additional information was provided by the head of the Lviv OVA Maxim Kozitsky. He noted that the infidels once again staged in the Yavoriv region, which is near the border with Poland. The Russian military again fired at the military facility.
- Recall that on the night of May 15, the invaders already hit the military infrastructure facility with missiles. In total, the Russian military launched six shells, of which four hit the target, and two managed to shoot down the air defense forces.