The enemy is losing soldiers in the South and East and maintains a presence in Belarus: the main thing from the General Staff
The Russian invaders have suffered huge losses in the South and East. There, more than 500 enemies left the battlefield due to injuries.
At 6 am on January 1, the Russians continue to maintain their presence from Belarus. Also, our General Staff explained whether there are signs of the formation of enemy offensive groups.
What is known about the insane losses of the enemy
Russian invaders lose on the battlefield hundreds of personnel. So, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine reported that:
- during the last week, approximately 350 wounded invaders were delivered to the city hospital of Belovodsk, Luhansk region;
- On December 30, 2022, up to 160 wounded enemies left the battlefield in Zaporozhye.
In addition , our military destroyed 10 units of military equipment of various types. Moreover, the exact data on the liquidated invaders is being specified.
The Russians attacked Ukraine again: the Armed Forces of Ukraine shot down all Shahids
On the last day of 2022, the Russian invaders again resorted to terror of the civilian population. Thus, the enemies fired 31 missiles and 12 hits with aircraft, as well as more than 70 from a multiple launch rocket system.
Unfortunately, as a result of enemy attacks, civilian infrastructure was damaged in Chernihiv, Sumy, Kyiv, Khmelnytsky, Donetsk, Zaporozhye , Nikolaev and Kherson regions. Information about civilian casualties is being specified.
In addition, the Russian invaders launched 13 Iranian kamikaze drones. Fortunately, our Ukrainian Defense Forces destroyed them.
The threat of enemy air and missile strikes remains throughout Ukraine. Be careful, the General Staff warned.
They also added that our military repelled the attacks of infidels in the areas of Stelmakhivka, Ploshchadka, Belogorovka in the Luhansk region, as well as Soledar, Bakhmutsky, Bakhmut, Ozaryanovka, Maryinka and Pobeda in the Donetsk region.
What is the situation in different directions
Russian invaders continue to attack Ukraine in almost all directions of the front. Thus, according to the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine:
- in the Seversky and Slobozhansky directions, the areas of Buchka and Yasnaya Polyana of the Chernihiv region were subjected to artillery and mortar attacks; Novovasilovka, Vintorovka, Ulanovoe, Studenka, Khodinoy, Gorka, Iskriskovshchina, Krasnopolye in the Sumy region and Vdova, Streleva, Alisovka, Krasnoye, Staritsa, Gatishche, Volchanskaya, Ternovoy and Yekaterinovka of the Kharkiv region;
- on Kupyansky in the direction – Lozovaya Pervaya, Zapadnaya, Masyutovka, Tokarevka, Kupyansk and Orlyanskaya in the Kharkiv region and Novoselovskoye, Stelmakhovka and Andreevka in the Luhansk region came under attack; Ploshchadka, Makeevka, Nevskoye and Dibrova in the Luhansk region and Krasnopopovka, Terny and Torskoye in the Donetsk region;
- on Bakhmutskydirection – they attacked from tanks, mortars, cannon and rocket artillery at the positions of our troops in areas of more than 25 settlements. In particular, they talk about Spirny, Soledar, Bakhmutsky, Bakhmut, Konstantinovka, Kurdyumovka, Mayorsky and New York in the Donetsk region; Nevelskoe, Marinka, Krasnogorovka and Novomikhailovka, Donetsk region;
- onNovopavlovsk direction – the Russians do not stop shelling Vremovka, Velyka Novoselka, Prechistovka, Ugledar and Nikolskoye, Donetsk region;
< li>toZaporozhye direction – the enemies hit in more than 20 settlements. In particular, Olhivske, Gulyaipole, Stepne, Volshebnoye and Dorozhnyanka of the Zaporozhye region.
Unfortunately, Russia continues to terrorize the civilian population in the Kherson direction. Thus, the civilian infrastructure of Antonovka, Tokarevka, Nikolaevka and Kherson suffered from attacks.
The situation on the border of Belarus, the terror of the civilian population and the attack on the enemy
The situation is stable in the Volyn, Polessky, Seversky and Slobozhansky directions, the enemy maintains a military presence in the border areas, but no signs of the formation of offensive groups were found, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine said.
They also added that the Russian invaders:< /p>
- tightened counterintelligence measures in Lyman Vtoroy, Kharkiv region;
- they are searching for the pro-Ukrainian population.
In addition, our aircraft attacked the enemy's concentration area, as well as the position of his anti-aircraft missile system. Moreover, our missilemen and gunners hit:
- control center;
- 4 manpower concentration areas;
- infidel drone control center.
Pay attention! On the last day of 2022, the Russian army lost 760 personnel. Since February 24, 2022, that is, since the full-scale invasion, the enemy has already lost 106 thousand 720 personnel.