The enterprise of the oligarch-“United Russia” for 2 billion hryvnias was arrested and handed over to ARMA
In Vinnitsa, the SBU arrested a business worth more than 2 billion hryvnias. The enterprise belonged to a Russian oligarch, a member of Putin's United Russia party.
The SBU did not disclose either the name of the oligarch or the name of the company, but noted that it was a Vinnitsa company specializing in the manufacture of household chemicals.
What is known about the enterprise of the Russian oligarch and how it worked in Ukraine
As noted in the SBU, the top management of the enterprise tried to hide commodity values from nationalization. When Russia launched a full-scale invasion, the company began the process of withdrawing assets from Ukraine in the interests of the Russian owner.
However, law enforcement officers exposed and stopped the scheme. Criminal proceedings were opened, within the framework of which the assets were seized and transferred to ARMA.
Pay attention! ARMA is the National Agency of Ukraine for the identification, search and management of assets received from corrupt and other crimes.
In particular, state control :
- corporate rights in the amount of 100% of the authorized capital of the company in the amount of more than UAH 1.5 billion;
- finished products and raw materials worth more than UAH 500 million, which were in warehouses.
In order to establish all the circumstances of the offenses and bring the perpetrators to justice, the pre-trial investigation continues.
The arrest of the enterprise of the oligarch-“United Russia”/Photo by the SBU
Arrests of Russian property in Ukraine: latest news
- The Supreme Anti-Corruption Court confiscated the state income of one of the richest Russians, Putin's oligarch Vladimir Yevtushenkov. The court found that the oligarch supported Russian aggression, and also proved a connection with legal entities that produced drones for the invaders.
- In the Carpathian region, the assets of two companies were arrested for 200 million hryvnias. In both companies, the Russian government turned out to be the beneficiary, owning 100% of the authorized capital in one company and 75% in the other.
- The Cabinet of Ministers instructed the National Security and Defense Council to impose sanctions against Russian legal entities that provide food for the Russian army. We are talking about 18 enterprises registered both in Russia and in the temporarily occupied Crimea.
- In July, the Ukrainian court seized catering establishments, in particular the Queen complex in the capital, and the land plots of the Russian millionaire and restaurateur Alexander Orlov. The estimated total value of the seized property is more than 400 million hryvnias.