The fire in the Kirovohrad region, in which the family died: the cause of the tragedy is named
Among the dead were three children.
The fire in the village of Kapitanovka, Kirovograd region, was caused by a power outage. Five people, three of whom were children, were most likely poisoned by carbon monoxide.
Suspilne writes about this.
“Arriving at the scene, the doctors stated five deaths. Three of them were children and spouses, a wife and a husband. This was the closest brigade that could get there,” said Alexander Yaroshenko, director of the emergency medical care center in the Kirovograd region.
Recall that in the village of Kapitanovka, Kirovograd region, a house was on fire. Rescuers found out that 16 meters of a square house was on fire. At the scene, rescuers found five dead, no one survived.