Andrey Putilov was released from captivity/Kherson online
Former head Andrey Putilov of the Kherson Regional State Administration was released from Russian captivity.
The head of the Kherson OVA Sergey Khlan provided information to journalists. However, no details yet.
He said that Andrei Putilov was released on Sunday 19 June. Now the man is at home. What condition he was in and how he was treated in captivity is unknown.
Putilov was in captivity for more than 2 months
Russian invaders kidnapped Putilov 9 more April. It was reported that masked Russian soldiers were captured and taken away in an unknown direction. It is known that the occupiers forced Putilov to agree to a position in the occupying “authorities”.
What is known about Andrei Putilov
Source: Wikipedia and the Chestno movement
- In 2006, he became a deputy of the Kherson city council of the 5th convocation, being a member of the Our Ukraine People's Union faction.
- In November 2007, Putilov created and headed the Kherson regional public organization “Public Movement” Kherson Revival ” .
- In 2010 – 2012, he was a member of the Kherson city council of the VI convocation, being a member of the Third Force parliamentary faction.
- On December 12, 2012, he became a People's Deputy of Ukraine of the VII convocation from the UDAR party Vitaliy Klitschko.
- From December 9, 2014 to December 19, 2015, he worked as head of the Kherson Regional State Administration.
- From December 4, 2015, he headed the Kherson Regional Council from the Petro Poroshenko Bloc. After he did not get into the Supreme Council of the VIII convocation in 2016, on September 9 of the same year, the Kherson Regional Council dismissed him from the post of Chairman of the Council, satisfying his application.
- Last year, Russia added him to the list of persons , guilty of the energy blockade of the Crimea and not only. The occupiers have opened a corresponding criminal case.
By the way, people often disappear in the Kherson region. The occupiers are looking for famous people or employees of critical enterprises and try to win them over to their side. People are forced to be collaborators, and if someone refuses, they are tortured. Recently, the body of a civilian, recently stolen, was found in Kakhovka – death was caused by a gunshot wound. The dead man was found in the forest near the city.