The Ministry of Internal Affairs does not rule out that Russia could hit the government quarter and the historical center of Kyiv
The Ministry of Internal Affairs does not exclude that Russia may strike at the historical center of Kyiv/Channel 24
The Russian army launches rocket attacks on almost all cities of Ukraine, so the center of Kyiv can become the target of infidels. At the same time, there is no threat that Russia will launch a second attack on Kyiv.
There are no threats of another Russian attack on Kyiv
The head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs Denis announced the relevant information Monastic. He said that Russian missile strikes could hit Kyiv at any moment, since the target could be any place in Ukraine.
The Guardian clarified Monastyrsky's statement about potential Russian missile strikes on Kyiv. The minister said that the Russians could strike at the government quarter and the historical center of Kyiv.
The head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs stressed that at present there is no threat of a second attack by Russian invaders on Kyiv. According to him, there was no concentration of troops on the northern border of Ukraine. However, Monastyrsky did not rule out any scenarios.
Serious preparations are underway – the preparation of the line of defense, the preparation of troops that will remain in Kyiv and the city. – said Monastyrsky.
On June 5, the Russians attacked Kyiv
- On June 5, the Russian invaders attacked Kyiv again. The aggressor troops hit the capital of Ukraine in the morning, firing rockets from the Caspian Sea.
- It was reported that infidels, probably, attacked the Darnitsky and Dnieper districts of the capital from Tu-95 aircraft.
- Air defense units shot down one enemy missile over the Obukhov district of the Kyiv region. Unfortunately, other missiles of the Russian armed forces, as reported by the Ministry of Internal Affairs, hit the plant and a military facility.
- It is especially cynical that the Russian missile they sent to Kyiv flew critically low over the South Ukrainian nuclear power plant.
- Deputy Minister of Defense of Ukraine Anna Malyar said that you need to understand that the threat to Kyiv from Russia will now always be.
- Malyar explained that the capture of Kyiv is the easiest way for Russia to establish control over Ukraine. At the same time, Oleksiy Reznikova’s deputy also stated that at present there is no threat of a second Russian offensive on the capital.
- The head of the Kyiv OVA Oleksiy Kuleba in the Kyiv region informed that the operational headquarters is working in the Kyiv region in a round-the-clock enhanced mode . The defense lines of the capital region have been strengthened, as well as the personnel of the Ukrainian military.